What's new

Knicks vs Cavs 1st Round Series (Mitchell Getting *** Whooped by Brunson Season 2)

The lengths you guys will go to in order to minimize Donovan Mitchell's impact is simply remarkable.
Don’t you do the same with Gobert? I’m confused here. Off subject, did I summon you as Cy claims? I wish I could take credit, I love watching Cy and LoPo go at it like a couple feral cats. Lol

Now, we are left hoping and praying we defy the odds in the lottery or pick another couple gems in the late lottery, etc. Trading for Luka, Trae, or similar isn't realistic. Trading for Dame is dumb and also unrealistic.
You mean the time we drafted two HOF’ers in back to back years at 13 and 16? Or drafting AK47 at 24th pick or Millsap in the second round or Gobert at 27 or Mitchell at 13. Kessler at 22, now we have 7 extra unprotected picks I’m pretty sure we could get 2-3 impact players from all those picks. The jazz will have zero problems rebuilding around what we have now. Is it a risk for, yes
But all good things in life are gained this way by risking something and taking a leap of faith.
Have fun rooting for the Knicks Jazzfanz.

I think it's important to remember Don said after the trade he had no interest in staying in Utah. It was tiring and he didn't enjoy his last year. Building around him to have him bolt would have been asinine. DA did exactly the right thing trading him.
Pretty sure the only person that even entertains the notion that the Mitchell trade was a mistake for the Jazz at this stage is LoPo.

For the record I want the cavs to beat the Knicks and hope Don has a huge series I want Knicks fans tears and one of @JazzAvenues quote threads to bathe in those tears. That would be spectacular
It’ll be a win-win. I don’t have enough animus to be mad that Mitchell or the Knicks succeed, but I am salty enough that either losing will be a treat so this is all gravy for me.

It’ll be a win-win. I don’t have enough animus to be mad that Mitchell or the Knicks succeed, but I am salty enough that either losing will be a treat so this is all gravy for me.
I’m pretty sensitive to the whole big vs small market thing. The Knicks tried to push us around thinking they could just walk all over us. So, that happening would just be too sweet for me.

I’m pretty sensitive to the whole big vs small market thing. The Knicks tried to push us around thinking they could just walk all over us. So, that happening would just be too sweet for me.
And Mitchell is fake, passive-aggressive, and was the nucleus of the dysfunction last year. Maybe we should thank him for getting the team nuked, but I’ll laugh my *** off if he gets cooked by Brunson again.

The Jazz also have everything to gain by Mitchell hurting the Cavs.

But of course **** the Knicks and their dumb-*** fans too. Again, it’s all gravy to me.

This thread, sure.

From the Mitchell trade onward, you have only posted here to rag on Gobert, or to complain about the Jazz trading Mitchell.

After two months of urging everybody to "focus on the players we have".
Well Cy opened the thread just so he could bash Mitchell which is one of his favorite things to do; So Lopo jumped in to remind Cy about his Rudy love and his DM hate. Seems like a reasonable response to CY's thread.

Well Cy opened the thread just so he could bash Mitchell which is one of his favorite things to do; So Lopo jumped in to remind Cy about his Rudy love and his DM hate. Seems like a reasonable response to CY's thread.
The thing with Lopo is that he comes in with a rational point then gets progressively unhinged responding to every single comment that doesn't 100% agree with what he says. He does this to the point of insanity and becomes increasingly hostile and immovable.

Cy also posts about the actual current roster on a near daily basis, which Lopo has basically ceased doing entirely since the Mitchell trade.

And randle probably gonna miss some if not all of the games in the first round
I bet he plays injured if needs be, especially if the Cavs destroy them without him in game 1.
Cavs had a lot of issues with him for sure it seems in the reg. But the reg aint the playoffs and the Cavs look pretty much healthy
except for Okoro. One thing i noticed is Rubio doesn't seem at all as strong of a player for them as he was last season pre injury.
He made them so much better imo but now not so much

The thing with Lopo is that he comes in with a rational point then gets progressively unhinged responding to every single comment that doesn't 100% agree with what he says. He does this to the point of insanity and becomes increasingly hostile and immovable.

Cy also posts about the actual current roster on a near daily basis, which Lopo has basically ceased doing entirely since the Mitchell trade.
3 very good posts here. You are all correct