What's new

KOC is on a plane right now...

I got bad news Mo tappin. To me, it sounds like your husband is making up Jazz stories to distract you from catching on to something else. Might be time to hire a P.I. to follow him around.

or maybe she is making up the stories,and blaming on husband.i didnt say this,it was my wife

I got bad news Mo tappin. To me, it sounds like your husband is making up Jazz stories to distract you from catching on to something else. Might be time to hire a P.I. to follow him around.

The fact that you would dig up past posts is a little bit sad.

Nothing creative or funny about insinuations like that when people have no idea what they are talking about. Not to be over-sensitive but my family has already been blown to smitherines by that crap once before, so it's not funny to me.

Nothing creative or funny about insinuations like that when people have no idea what they are talking about. Not to over-sensitive but my family has already been blown to smitherines by that crap once before, so it's not funny to me.

Then it is sad. I am sorry.

It's alright...no worries. BTW, KOC wasn't seen on the connecting flight to Orlando my husband was on. Could have switched airlines, stayed a day in Atlanta on his way to ORL, or gone somewhere else. Might never know, but at least he's doing something. My husband looked for him as he passed through 1st class (where he was sitting on the way to ATL) and didn't see him.