What's new

Korver on Mitchell

How many years did it take S&M to get to the finals? Relax people! The Jazz are still far away from competing for a championship. DM and the Jazz are paying their dues. Hopefully, losing in the first round will force some major changes that will improve the team.

To me clutch is a measure of work ethic and repetition combined with player attributes and skill as well as dealing with nerves and preparedness. What makes the greats great are that they are able to maximize on their ability as well as put in the work and practice required to be great. It is not some magic that happens overnight.. But thank's for your insightful Exum like contribution.
There was an entire thread on clutch shooting a while ago...i don't know how to dig it up or i would share.

#D.O.N. is the answer to all our challenges!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

I said donovan shot poorly tonight and he did? So what? It happens? We'll have a better offseason and move on.

I appreciate the infatuation with me though

You said he was trash.

You're a **** trash fan and don't deserve this team.

You said he was trash.

You're a **** trash fan and don't deserve this team.
I've never said donovan is trash. I probablt said he's playing like trash. Which I would say about anyone that is playing like trash but ive never said he IS trash. Please, continue to learn to read better. Thanks

I've never said donovan is trash. I probablt said he's playing like trash. Which I would say about anyone that is playing like trash but ive never said he IS trash. Please, continue to learn to read better. Thanks

IMG_6662.JPG

So, what does this mean then? I don't see the word playing in there do you? Maybe you should learn to type better?

You ****ing **** sucker.

Nasty skank. **** off you neagtive slut.
Probably a good thing this is the internet and not basically anywhere else. If this is my site I’d be giving you the Pete Rose treatment. There are very few names you stay away from, and Slut is one of them
No, I don't believe it's a myth. Some guys are able to focus better when there is pressure. It's anything but a myth. I've seen it happen too many times.
There are few better in the fourth quarter than Spida!!
View attachment 7198

So, what does this mean then? I don't see the word playing in there do you? Maybe you should learn to type better?

You ****ing **** sucker.
Straight fire. Wow!!

View attachment 7198

You ****ing **** sucker.

Once again, you are taking that out of context. He was playing like trash that night and he was. He's obviously not a trash person or always playing like trash. I know it's really hard for you sometimes and incredibly easy to trigger such a mentally work individual

Once again, you are taking that out of context. He was playing like trash that night and he was. He's obviously not a trash person or always playing like trash. I know it's really hard for you sometimes and incredibly easy to trigger such a mentally work individual

"mentally work individual" - yep, and I'm the one that can't read. Well done, dick head. Well done.

I'm only going off what you WROTE. It's not like I'm making stuff up. If you don't think Mitchell is trash, then here's a suggestion, don't write it.

Now, go back to eating dick.

This is amazing.

1. Korver is all class and he needs to be part of this organization once his playing days are over. He’s not just a great player - he seems to be a great human being. If any current player represents what the Jazz is all about, it’s Korver.

2. We are just so lucky to have Donovan. Championships are on the way. It will take a few more years, but they will happen. He is just so special. We hit the goddamn jackpot. Wow. Let’s make sure he retires as a jazzman.

3. The Jazz will win a championship in the very near future. And it’s going to be epic.

you had me until the championship part in few years. Their best chance is in like 5 to 10 years. When Donovan is a vet and older and got to pair him with another star. A PG or another combo. Then let them play tnru. Gotta get another kid like Donovan who checks the boxes on and off the court to have a serious shot.