What's new

Korver's goodbye to Jazz fans

Korver and Matthews should receive a standing "O."
Everyone should say "Boom" when Kosta returns.

And I know the fans at the ESA will give a very warm welcome to Carlos when he returns.

This made me chuckle. +1 rep.

Damn it must spread rep 1st.

a guy i work with played who played college ball said to me yesterday, "the jazz never used korver right. the bulls are going to use him right, and he's going to have a huge year, and we're going to look dumb."

i think he might be right.

a guy i work with played who played college ball said to me yesterday, "the jazz never used korver right. the bulls are going to use him right, and he's going to have a huge year, and we're going to look dumb."

i think he might be right.

"huge year"? whatever. did the Sixers not use him right either? check out Korver's year-to-year numbers. points-per-minute, PER, Win Shares, shooting percentages: they hardly change at all, in Philly and then in Utah.

and didn't Korver just break the NBA record for 3-point shooting accuracy last season (with the Jazz, duh)? for a limited guy like Korver, that's going to be as "huge" as it gets.

My dad bet me $50 that Korver will average at least 13ppg on the Bulls by the All Star Break. Literally the easiest $50 I'll ever earn.

My dad bet me $50 that Korver will average at least 13ppg on the Bulls by the All Star Break. Literally the easiest $50 I'll ever earn.

I don't know he could actually average that. That doesn't mean he is a good deal for that price but he could get a lot more opportunities on a team that's going to be dying to have a shooter on the court.

Hinrich averaged 10.9 last season. Salmons averaged 12.7 before he was traded. of course the Bulls subtracted those two guys, but added Boozer, Brewer, and CJ Watson. congrats on your $50 winnings.