Kristen Kenney

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
What a great hire. Not only is she a smokeshow but she is very likeable, well spoken, and good at her job. (Which is pretty easy but still)

I felt like she should have her own thread.

Oh, and she is hawt too.

Screenshot_20190307-200623__01.jpegScreenshot_20190307-200750__01.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

brownie-goatee.jpg

brown.jpg

brown-bear.jpg

Downtown Steve Brown.

she is great. jazz have been playing well since the hire too

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

She engaged now. So that means shes easily 2 points lower on the hot scale.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What a great hire. Not only is she a smokeshow but she is very likeable, well spoken, and good at her job. (Which is pretty easy but still)

I felt like she should have her own thread.

Oh, and she is hawt too.

View attachment 6890View attachment 6891

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
XD I was actually thinking she seemed hollow and fake. It's like she is super excited but doesn't care what she is talking about. Idk it's probably just me but she always seems weird when she interviews someone.

Mysogynists tr lot of you. Objectification 101

XD I was actually thinking she seemed hollow and fake. It's like she is super excited but doesn't care what she is talking about. Idk it's probably just me but she always seems weird when she interviews someone.
This is going to sound sexist, but I don't mean it to be. As I've listened to the female sideline reporters around the league, most sound like they don't know what the hell they're talking about. They're just attractive parrots who then ask really stupid questions during post-game interviews. KK seems like a nice person, but is strictly eye candy. She just repeats what the asst coach has told her and I've heard her ask a ton of stupid questions.

She is to sideline reporters what Bolerjack is to commentators.

Last edited:
No need to announce your entry in such a manner ...

I'm on record as a scumbag and make absolutely no effort to hide it, unlike the Donald Trump lite commentary frequently espoused by yourself At least own it! Your feeble grasp at the moral high ground is repulsive, (I'm actually envious, I should have trolled the thread that way myself.) I'm not having it. You sir are taking liberties!

I'm on record as a scumbag and make absolutely no effort to hide it, unlike the Donald Trump lite commentary frequently espoused by yourself At least own it! Your feeble grasp at the moral high ground is repulsive, (I'm actually envious, I should have trolled the thread that way myself.) I'm not having it. You sir are taking liberties!

Lol eh it was a follow on from the game thread the other day, a little tongue in cheek

As a guy who lives outside that broadcast area, I don't watch everything pregame, post game, etc. From what I have seen, she seems solid. She is very attractive, but not hot to the level of complete distraction. She seems knowledgeable, but no Rachel Nichols by any means.

It does seem like the players respond well to her and with her which is valuable. And most importantly, she seems smart which is great. I can't stand when they just put somebody out there strictly off looks. I think she will get better and better.

Good hire.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

My unpopular opinion is that she just looks like any other fit, blonde woman. Not many great features besides that. Objectively attractive, but I consider several normal people in my office more attractive than her.

But she seems to enjoy her job and the Jazz quite a bit, so I like her. And it’s lame that Harpring and Boler’s looks don’t matter at all, but her’s seem to be the most important thing about her.