What's new

Kyrie to Utah?

He did manage to win a few while they were racking up number one picks from losing a whole lot more
True. He didn't win a lot as an extremely young player on a **** team.

I don't think a player without flaws (lebron, kahwi, durant, etc) should be the only players jazz fans want to come to the jazz.

Kyrie is a 4 time all star just hitting his prime on a good contract.
But jazz fans would rather have players that will likely never make 4 all star games in their careers and maybe not ever make one.

It's like a few years ago when many jazz fans were saying the same type of things about westbrook and Harden. I hear similar things about Blake griffin. I hear how jazz fans wouldn't want cp3 cause he has never got past the 2nd round.

But we would hate to lose big time talented winners like favors, hood, or exum.

True. He didn't win a lot as an extremely young player on a **** team.

I don't think a player without flaws (lebron, kahwi, durant, etc) should be the only players jazz fans want to come to the jazz.

Kyrie is a 4 time all star just hitting his prime on a good contract.
But jazz fans would rather have players that will likely never make 4 all star games in their careers and maybe not ever make one.

It's like a few years ago when many jazz fans were saying the same type of things about westbrook and Harden. I hear similar things about Blake griffin. I hear how jazz fans wouldn't want cp3 cause he has never got past the 2nd round.

But we would hate to lose big time talented winners like favors, hood, or exum.

Because he's not a long term fix. What good does it do us to lose assets for two years of Kyrie?

Because he's not a long term fix. What good does it do us to lose assets for two years of Kyrie?
What is this long term fix you speak of? We might lose those assets for nothing anyways. X, hood, favors are all on contract years and might be gone anyway.

Also, you don't know kyrie would leave after the two years. Maybe we kick *** and he likes it here.

You could always just assume that any star player will leave us when their deal is up if you want to I guess. So we might as well never try to even acquire star level talent.

What is this long term fix you speak of? We might lose those assets for nothing anyways. X, hood, favors are all on contract years and might be gone anyway.

Also, you don't know kyrie would leave after the two years. Maybe we kick *** and he likes it here.

You could always just assume that any star player will leave us when their deal is up if you want to I guess. So we might as well never try to even acquire star level talent.

Hood and X are RFA, so they are still on Utah next year if Utah wants to keep them.

If you take LBJ off Cleveland, they are barely a playoff team in the East. If you take Kyrie off Cleveland, they are a top 3 seed.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yep, jazz should only want players with no flaws. Lebron, durant, kahwi..... those should be the only players in the nba that the jazz should be looking to get. Though lebron is getting kinda old so maybe we shouldn't really want him. All three of those players would probably just leave when their contract is up so really we should turn down any opportunity to get any of them tbh.
25 year olds who are 4 time all stars, have been all nba, are nba champions as the 2nd best player, Olympic gold medalist, rookie of the year, coming off a season averaging over 25 ppg on over 47% from the field, over 40% from three, and over 90% from the line on a good contract are pretty much garbage and should be avoided at all costs. I'm in a agreement with you guys now. Kyrie sucks.

Yep, jazz should only want players with no flaws. Lebron, durant, kahwi..... those should be the only players in the nba that the jazz should be looking to get. Though lebron is getting kinda old so maybe we shouldn't really want him. All three of those players would probably just leave when their contract is up so really we should turn down any opportunity to get any of them tbh.
25 year olds who are 4 time all stars, have been all nba, are nba champions as the 2nd best player, Olympic gold medalist, rookie of the year, coming off a season averaging over 25 ppg on over 47% from the field, over 40% from three, and over 90% from the line on a good contract are pretty much garbage and should be avoided at all costs. I'm in a agreement with you guys now. Kyrie sucks.

No one wants him because he doesn't want to be here.

Fish gon' Fish.

Such an *******.
Wait, I said kyrie won games when lebron was in miami. You disagreed. Cy gonna cy and just disagree with everything even when it's obvious he is wrong.
I didn't say they won a lot. *******

No one wants him because he doesn't want to be here.
That's a decent reason I guess. I have been hearing that the reason is cause he sucks though and that he can't win If lebron isn't on his team.

Not many stars are telling their teams/agents that they only want to be traded to the jazz btw. Doesn't mean the jazz shouldn't try to acquire good players who haven't said that they prefer to go to the jazz.

What stars out there in the league have you heard want to come to the jazz? Lillard. And who else? So we should only ever try to get lillard.

Wait, I said kyrie won games when lebron was in miami. You disagreed. Cy gonna cy and just disagree with everything even when it's obvious he is wrong.
I didn't say they won a lot. *******

You ****ing know what we mean when we say win games jerk.

Nah, he needs massive help too.
Only a couple guys in the league don't.

There is no one in the league who can win a championship by themselves. Basketball is a team sport and MJ didn't win squat until Pippen came around. Pippen didn't win when Jordan left. I like Irving but if your argument is he can make the Jazz champions, there is little evidence this is true. He is a great offensive player but his defensive sucks. You say he won games without Lebron but in no way were the Cavs contenders when he was the main guy.

There is no one in the league who can win a championship by themselves. Basketball is a team sport and MJ didn't win squat until Pippen came around. Pippen didn't win when Jordan left. I like Irving but if your argument is he can make the Jazz champions, there is little evidence this is true. He is a great offensive player but his defensive sucks. You say he won games without Lebron but in no way were the Cavs contenders when he was the main guy.

He made it to the playoffs and won playoff series w/o Pippen.

I don't disagree with any of this and have never posted anything that goes against this post.

I will say it again..... It is my opinion that getting a 25 year old 4 time all star nba champion, Olympian, on a good contract is something to consider.

I'm definitely in the minority on this somehow.