What's new

Lakers fan here- Problems with deron?

John

Dwill is traded. WHY? Didn't old man Sloan retire cuz he hated Dwill? Now they dump him?

What is going on in Jazz land?

Listen to me very closely. Read all the instructions before you walk off you buffoon.

Leave whatever room you are currently in.

Put your mom/girlfriend/yourown's lipstick on.

Slap yourself in the face once for me.

Walk into your bathroom.

Drown yourself in the toilet.

Listen to me very closely. Read all the instructions before you walk off you buffoon.

Leave whatever room you are currently in.

Put your mom/girlfriend/yourown's lipstick on.

Slap yourself in the face once for me.

Walk into your bathroom.

Drown yourself in the toilet.

Now that is good advice, jump on it.

Sigh. Look guys, I understand you hate the Lakers. But please understand, I come to this board for friendly basketball chatter. Please also know, I am not a fan of the city. I hate that f'ing place. And If I knew how horrible that dump is I'd never of became a fan. But alas, a 10 year old boy in the state of Michigan it's hard to not like Magic. So, be classy utah.

Sigh. Look guys, I understand you hate the Lakers. But please understand, I come to this board for friendly basketball chatter. Please also know, I am not a fan of the city. I hate that f'ing place. And If I knew how horrible that dump is I'd never of became a fan. But alas, a 10 year old boy in the state of Michigan it's hard to not like Magic. So, be classy utah.

Wait, you're 10 years old? If so, steer clear of Troutbum. He's known to sin.

John, there's a ton of information around the board as to what happened and why. Might be better off to read around instead of asking questions of some of these hosers.

John, I'm not a big Laker hater like most people here are. First, johnh is a former poster who was one funny mother ****er. This board crashed last May and he hasn't re-registered. Next, the team committed franchise suicide last summer when they decided not to keep Carlos Boozer. Everyone just disregards me as a troll, but my prediction came true, FRANCHISE SUICIDE. Lastly, Deron played a large role in Sloan leaving. I hate the guy, but I would still cheer for him if he was on the Jazz.

John, I'm not a big Laker hater like most people here are. First, johnh is a former poster who was one funny mother ****er. This board crashed last May and he hasn't re-registered. Next, the team committed franchise suicide last summer when they decided not to keep Carlos Boozer. Everyone just disregards me as a troll, but my prediction came true, FRANCHISE SUICIDE. Lastly, Deron played a large role in Sloan leaving. I hate the guy, but I would still cheer for him if he was on the Jazz.

I always assumed Boozer was a cancer...... lol

He'll think twice before he comes back. Faker fans are like an infestation, if you don't address the problem they get into everything!!! We don't need that problem here.