What's new

Leaked "Earned" jerseys for Christmas

The Earned jerseys were given to the teams that made the playoffs and they're supposed to debut on Christmas.

I had seen a different jersey for Utah and Portland being shown as the Christmas jersey. Must have been a fake.

Here are Miami's

jkmaMyw.jpg

Just a color swap of the City jerseys

I really like these. I wonder if all the "Earned" jersey are just going to be color swaps of a pre-existing jersey.

I really like these. I wonder if all the "Earned" jersey are just going to be color swaps of a pre-existing jersey.

Yup that's what they all are. I think they're supposed to be color swaps of City jerseys, but for whatever reason Utah went with the Statements. Maybe the City is too hard to replicate, or it just looked bad with a green gradient.

Yup that's what they all are. I think they're supposed to be color swaps of City jerseys, but for whatever reason Utah went with the Statements. Maybe the City is too hard to replicate, or it just looked bad with a green gradient.
Have the others leaked as well?

Are we going with this Green/Yellow color scheme to **** with Seattle when they get the Sonics back?