What's new

Lebron Hurting People?

#UJ4ever

Hey I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Lebron was defending against Holmgren when he had his season ending injury? After I watched it I remembered he was one of 2 defenders on Haywards season ending injury. While Lebron is not a player I really like I am not trying to throw him under the bus on this either. I am curious if anyone has any other instances of him being the main or secondary defender on other season ending injuries. He is a big body and when players are involved in a collision with him IMO it can make them absorb extra impact and less normal recovery time to adjust from it. So faster and harder collisions that ups the injury possibility. I would appreciate any and all comments on this. You can be upset with me about picking on everyone's favorite player Lebron if you want but I am just trying to get some info here. If you know of other players that have been involved in multiple season injuries I'd be interested who they are as well.

I am a big jazz fan and am sad to see them breaking up the team this year. If they actually win the championship in the next 10 years I will be ok with it. Thanks for reading this -Have a great day!

While Lebron is not a player I really like I am not trying to throw him under the bus on this either. I am curious if anyone has any other instances of him being the main or secondary defender on other season ending injuries.
LMAO, then what other reason is there to even post this topic, horrible waste of time and not even jazz related.

Can we just pretend this never got posted, I mean there wasn’t even an egregious Amount of contact, I mean how many big athletic body’s are there, not just LBJ.

Neither guy did anything wrong or weird or otherwise.... injuries happen.

I think when yo have a future superstar like Chet in the paint like that lesser players should get out of his space so he can dominate. :)

It’s dangerous playing against big athletic guys like Lebron and Zion. Just another amazing testament to Gobert’s iron man history and why I feel, he’s worth the price Minny paid!

I kinda feel Holmgren was doing the defending, to be honest. It looked like just a freak accident to me, and unrelated to any contact with Lebron. And it _definitely_ wasn't Lebron's fault.

Also much more of a (even more unlucky) freak accident than any other thing, but if one would point fingers at anyone at that Hayward injury, i'd say that thinking that there was an open lane waiting for Hayward wasn't the best pass read made by Kyrie in his career