What's new

Legal Pot

Should other 'responsible' drinkers that drive be penalized for those, like me, that are less responsible? No. But I also hate the loss of innocent life.. which is what makes it a tough call.

The easy solution is you ease up on the folks who are driving fine at .09, and you get tougher on the folks who cause real damage or injuries.

Make it a minor ticket for driving at .10 (or some level) and life in prison if you kill someone.

Well I've posted this proof. If you missed it because you like to avoid my posts, that's your problem.

I'm not going to search through your posts, that you think it's my duty again shows your off-the-deep-end appraisal of reality and/or ego.

The easy solution is you ease up on the folks who are driving fine at .09, and you get tougher on the folks who cause real damage or injuries.

Make it a minor ticket for driving at .10 (or some level) and life in prison if you kill someone.

I agree with your first sentence.
I'm just to close to sad situations to get my head around the 2nd one. It's too late at that point.

Let's get back on topic.

If it was legal those that haven't tried should smoke it just once.
Dark Side of the Moon one time while baked. Why deny yourself?

I'm not going to search through your posts, that you think it's my duty again shows your off-the-deep-end appraisal of reality and/or ego.

The fact that you can demand me to repost something that I have already posted, with the reason being that you like to ignore my posts so you missed it the first (and second, third, etc) time, so the burden is on me to dig and find it... That just shows how off the deep end you are.

I've told you who posted it (me), I've told you where to find it (that long *** thread we had on this topic several months ago). Beyond that, if you don't care to look for it then it's your problem.

I agree with your first sentence.
I'm just to close to sad situations to get my head around the 2nd one. It's too late at that point.

If people knew they faced life in prison, they'd be more careful about their driving while drunk.

I notice you all starting I argue limit and what not. That's open tobdebate and I'd defer to more knowledgable people. But whatever the limit and you get busted for driving while over the limit then you get hammered.

I notice you all starting I argue limit and what not. That's open tobdebate and I'd defer to more knowledgable people. But whatever the limit and you get busted for driving while over the limit then you get hammered.

You were hammered first.

I bet if you were on your laptop you would though because it would be infinitely easier. But only if you'd admit it.

Infinitely easier to carry around a clunky *** laptop everywhere I go, wait 5 minutes for it to boot up, and then hope I have internet access wherever I happen to be... All so I can repost something I already posted several times now.

No, I think carrying my phone and telling numberica to do his own research is easier.

Infinitely easier to carry around a clunky *** laptop everywhere I go, wait 5 minutes for it to boot up, and then hope I have internet access wherever I happen to be... All so I can repost something I already posted several times now.

No, I think carrying my phone and telling numberica to do his own research is easier.

spin-cycle-classic.jpg

Yea-k.