What's new

Let's go all I and trade our 2 first rounds picks for Westbrook!

helifool

Let's go all in and trade our 2 first rounds picks for Westbrook!

Maybe a terrible idea but any way in this universe we could get Westbrook for our 2 firsts next year and try to go all in this year?

Last edited:
Maybe a terrible idea but any way in this universe we could get Westbrook for our 2 firsts next year and try to go all in this year?

For those two picks alone?

OKC doesn't even let us finish the sentence.

I'm sure we'd have to include other pieces like Exum.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

You'll have to forgive me for never wanting a guy that kind of pushed Kevin Durant out of the Thunder with his style of play, not to mention attitude. Not to mention cost them a trip to the finals.

Then he opts out after we pay him 18 Million for 1 year and watch him go to the Lakers or another Rival and we just traded away what could be decent assets going forward. Also, he doesn't get us to the promised land. I'm not sure who could with the super team on the west coast.

I'd trade Exum + Burks + 1 future 1st + 2 future 2nds for Brodie if there's a guarantee he renews his contract

You'll have to forgive me for never wanting a guy that kind of pushed Kevin Durant out of the Thunder with his style of play, not to mention attitude. Not to mention cost them a trip to the finals.

Lol dramaboy. Westbrook is following KD to Golden State next year.

And lol for not wanting a MVP candidate. Clown post all around. I bet you did not want Harden to.

Lol dramaboy. Westbrook is following KD to Golden State next year.

And lol for not wanting a MVP candidate. Clown post all around. I bet you did not want Harden to.

How exactly is Brodie gonna fit under GSW's cap with Curry's hold and Kevin's hold?

You'll have to forgive me for never wanting a guy that kind of pushed Kevin Durant out of the Thunder with his style of play, not to mention attitude. Not to mention cost them a trip to the finals.[/QUOTE
I won't argue with your first two points about Westbrook. But saying he cost them a trip to the finals doesnt tell the entire story. Durant was equally bad in those final three games.

How exactly is Brodie gonna fit under GSW's cap with Curry's hold and Kevin's hold?

Sign and trade Iggy one year max to Utah. We love accomodating championship teams.
Westbrook signs 1 year max in cap space left to get a ring then gets franchise tagged 5 year deal under higher salary cap.

Honestly since the KD news, I would trade a whole bunch of pieces for Simmons. Trade picks, Favors and Burks for Simmons. Go youth movement without sacrificing the win now approach. We are a weaker playoff team but still a playoff team with Simmons in for Favors. We get a star without mortgaging the future too badly.

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

agreed, and the real cost would hurt us when he goes home to LA next year.

Yep he isn't going jump from one small market to the other. Everyone hating on Durant but Russ and him talked and he most of known Russ was going bounce as soon as he could so Durant went to GSW and told Russ go get your MVP.. Look for Westbrook to win MVP posting crazy video type game numbers. He is a triple double machine who will lead the league this year in triple doubles.. Draymond Green could average 8-9 assist a game now, His scoring will take a dip with KD but he is the best passing big man in the game at the moment not named LeBron. Could he get to that magical 10 assist average for a big man? That would be something.

Honestly since the KD news, I would trade a whole bunch of pieces for Simmons. Trade picks, Favors and Burks for Simmons. Go youth movement without sacrificing the win now approach. We are a weaker playoff team but still a playoff team with Simmons in for Favors. We get a star without mortgaging the future too badly.

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

Playoff team with Simmons?LOL This isn't a video game dude. It is going take time to adjust. Heck he couldn't even lead his college team to march madness yet you think he can lead a team to the playoffs at this point in his career? YOu get drop on your head when you was little? I am curious.

Sign and trade Iggy one year max to Utah. We love accomodating championship teams.
Westbrook signs 1 year max in cap space left to get a ring then gets franchise tagged 5 year deal under higher salary cap.

Kevin 37M cap hold, Stephen 18M
Klay 18M salary Draymond 16M
That sums up to 89M already. Now we gotta add 8 more min salary cap holds for a min roster size of 12 and assume everyone else's rights are being reneounced. Then we at 93M in cap. Leaves 18M to the assumed 111M cap next summer. Brodie's starting salary would be around 31M. So they'd have to clear 13M in salary, which basically would mean someone taking less or Draymond/Klay getting traded.

Kevin 37M cap hold, Stephen 18M
Klay 18M salary Draymond 16M
That sums up to 89M already. Now we gotta add 8 more min salary cap holds for a min roster size of 12 and assume everyone else's rights are being reneounced. Then we at 93M in cap. Leaves 18M to the assumed 111M cap next summer. Brodie's starting salary would be around 31M. So they'd have to clear 13M in salary, which basically would mean someone taking less or Draymond/Klay getting traded.

You failed to read. RW will go to GSW next summer you can book it.

I always got the impression that Westbrook really hated the jazz. But maybe that's just how he acts towards all opposition.