What's new

Let's say we trade Millsap...

I think Millsap is a good fit with the Pistons and Bobcats. Not sure that they would be willing to trade anything worthwhile though.

I think Millsap is a good fit with the Pistons and Bobcats. Not sure that they would be willing to trade anything worthwhile though.

Makes sense with Bobcats, not sure about Pistons.

Ramon Sessions (backup PG) plus draft pick for Millsap + Jazz 1st round pick.

Makes sense with Bobcats, not sure about Pistons.

Ramon Sessions (backup PG) plus draft pick for Millsap + Jazz 1st round pick.

Sessions is probably the best backup PG in the league and their pick should be in the range of the Warriors pick. If they could re-sign Millsap, it could make them a playoff contender next year.

Millsap is an improvement over every player on that roster not named Monroe.

Yeah, and Monroe is a PF (I think), plus they have Drummond as their future piece next to Drummond. I just don't see why they would do it right now, because they aren't even on an upswing on winning.

The Bobcats are starting to get better, so I could see them actually wanting to add someone who can help them reach that next level.

The only way a crappy team, who has no chance of making the playoffs, is going to want Millsap is if we take a bad contract of their hands.

Millsap + Jazz pcik for bad contract + unprotected pick.

Brooklyn might do Humphries + unprotected pick. Not saying I'd do it, but they probably would.

Philly might do something around Evan Turner and a player for Millsap. Then they could play Thadeus Young at the SF and Speights at back-up C.

Toronto would probably see Millsap as an upgrade over Ed Davis. Not sure they'd move a pick and a player for him though. They'd probably want to move Calderone, now that they have Lowry.

Toronto would probably see Millsap as an upgrade over Ed Davis. Not sure they'd move a pick and a player for him though. They'd probably want to move Calderone, now that they have Lowry.

Toronto has Bargnani, Val, Johnson and Davis. Why would they want Millsap?

Philly might do something around Evan Turner and a player for Millsap. Then they could play Thadeus Young at the SF and Speights at back-up C.

Speights plays for Memphis. Also Philly has Kwame, Hawes, Young and Bynum whenever he gets healthy.

Atlanta might make a trade for Millsap or Jefferson if they think they're losing Josh Smith in free agency. Horford can play either front court position. They're not lottery though.

Washington needs Millsap. Nene and Okafor are centers, they're playing no-names and Jan Vesely at PF right now.

San Antonio might like Millsap. They're still playing Diaw next to Duncan with Bonner and Blair (whom they've basically given up on) coming off the bench. No pick there, however.

San Antonio might like Millsap. They're still playing Diaw next to Duncan with Bonner and Blair (whom they've basically given up on) coming off the bench. No pick there, however.

San Antonio cannot trade their first rounder this year. They could trade next years pick though.

Atlanta might make a trade for Millsap or Jefferson if they think they're losing Josh Smith in free agency. Horford can play either front court position. They're not lottery though.

By the end of the season Atlanta will be a bottom playoff team in the East. I could go for that trade. Millsap will be cheaper than Smith.