What's new

Life On Mars? Are You Ready?

I think it will be a blip on the social media radar. I think the vast majority of people will be like "hey look at that, I'ma post that on my Facebook", then you'll see a flurry of such things, NPR and other news outlets will talk about it for a few weeks, then those same social media folks with be like "hey, that's a dog with a hat saying 'get the **** outa heah', I'ma post that to Facebook" and everything will return to pretty much what it is now.

Now, if we discover like a skeleton or something similar, then it's a different story. It'll garner much more attention. Then you'll get the religious weirdos going. It'll be more of a hubbub.

But realistically. Until we have aliens walking among us most people will pay it as much attention, or less, than they pay to the latest Kardashian headline.

Attention span are just too short and people are too tied up in their little digital worlds.

On JF it will generate a 20-ish page thread. Maybe a couple. Even here it won't be that much and once we go on a 10-game win streak it will all fade.

upload_2019-10-2_19-42-47.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-2_19-41-1.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-2_19-41-1.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 3