• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kate Upton looks like she has no ***.

8C8P6.jpg

Looks like she has a spectacular ***.

James Harden approves at at least

deyri.jpg

Oh crap, we're gonna go this way?

Alright, my first crush. Mandy Cully. We were in the same gifted and talented class from 1st grade to 6th.
The next one will remain unnamed but a girl I was in daycare with and know to this day, a good friend of my wife and sister. She wasn't in my gifted and talented class but she was in my sister's G&T class.
Rachel Bergvall, we both went to Valley High and were on the newspaper staff, literary mag staff and in the same gifted and talented class. She was a very talented painter and violin player.
Katy McGrady, were were in the same tech school in the Navy. I was already married and with my kid on the way otherwise I'm pretty sure something would have happened. We'd eat lunch together a lot.

Newspaper staff??? Did we go to the same Valley high school? They had the smoking team and the pregnant club when I went there, but no newspaper staff.

Also, pics of these babes are curiously missing from Dalmong's thread in the league forum...

Oh crap, we're gonna go this way?

Alright, my first crush. Mandy Cully. We were in the same gifted and talented class from 1st grade to 6th.
The next one will remain unnamed but a girl I was in daycare with and know to this day, a good friend of my wife and sister. She wasn't in my gifted and talented class but she was in my sister's G&T class.
Rachel Bergvall, we both went to Valley High and were on the newspaper staff, literary mag staff and in the same gifted and talented class. She was a very talented painter and violin player.
Katy McGrady, were were in the same tech school in the Navy. I was already married and with my kid on the way otherwise I'm pretty sure something would have happened. We'd eat lunch together a lot.
This post lost all credibility once I read that phrase.

My top 5:
Jessica Alba
Audrina Patridge
Halle Berry
Kate Beckinsale
Adrianna Lima

I thought we were listing the hottest women we have seen. Who said they all have to be famous?

It's hard for the rest of us to play along if we don't know who you're talking about.

Bullcrap.

There is no reason you cannot post your top 5. What are you waiting for.

I'm secure enough that I'll even help you out.

Brad Pitt
Ryan Reynolds
Dwayne Johnson
Shemar Moore
George Clooney

You forgot Channing Tatum and Matthew McConahey (post ripped body period).

My wife.
Kath, who could outplay me at chess and had a great cmile (my first fiancee).
Jessica, math whiz, singer, and wearer of the sutest pair of horn-rims.
Rebecca, a sultry, mysterious student.
Michelle Pfeiffer

Sarah was a modern dancer, lean pristine transparancy.
Janet wrote bad poetry, in a crazy kind of urgency.
Tonya, turkish, liked to **** while wearing leather biker boots.
Brenda's strange obession was for certain vegetables and fruits.

Interesting, Bronco. I also knew some who were out there:

Xylla was an archetype, the voodoo queen the queen of rap.
Joan thought men were second best to masturbating in the bath.
Sherri was a feminist, she really had that gift of gab.
Kathleen's point of view was this: Take whatever you can grab.

No doubt. Most people's lists seem to reflect specific physical characteristics, and I'm pretty flexible on those.

Everyones tastyes vary and there is nothing wrong with that. I like tall, pale, dark haired women.

Kate Beckinsale and it's not even close.

Yeah, she's pretty hot. I had to look her up because iI didn't know who she was and turns out I haven't watched one of her movies.