What's new

lol @ Trey Burke. Said earlier this week the Jazz tried to "break" him, that we held him back

I don't have anything against Burke. He could have been a way bigger jerk last season when he didn't play. He just wasn't right for our system. Mack is an upgrade to Burke and Hill is playing like Black Jesus with a cheat code.

Painful interview to watch. Not painful to the Jazz, but the way he fidgets, avoids eye contact and is distracted. And why the heck does he keep saying axe instead of ask? I thought he came across as a pouty imbecile.

Well, we did try to "break" him, i.e., turn him into a point guard, but he resisted, and if it's true the Wiz don't plan to resign him, then his future looks bleak, another Jimmer-type bust. "Axe" is just "Hood" dialect, and for some reason, people from the Hood won't stop using it.

I don't have anything against Burke. He could have been a way bigger jerk last season when he didn't play. He just isn't very good.

Fixed

I'd be upset if I were him too. I mean coach Q started a 19 year old rookie kitten over him. Following year he gave his minutes to some guy nobody had ever heard of then and since. QS would have played the towel boy over Burke if that was his only option.

Now we know that is justified given Burke's suckiness, but I doubt he sees it that way.

Overall, Burke was always a professional, and I wish him my best as a third stringer or in Europe.

Funny, I felt like Burke tried to break jazzfanz members of our basketball watching habits every time we saw him with the ball. It almost worked, but with each others support we perservered. As Red would say, we watched seasons of **** and came out clean on the other side.

Honestly, I like Hill and Johnson, but our biggest addition this season was by subtraction

LMAO! So I guess we finally see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Funny to see people praising him, while Deron Williams, who has NEVER spoken ill of the organization, continues to be considered the devil himself.

**** Treyd Burke and the horse he rode in on. The only mistake we made was holding on to hope 2 years too long that eventually he wouldn't suck ***.

He did handle a tough situation well.

I thought he handled himself quite well during his time here.

He was a professional here. So for that thanks.

I don't have anything against Burke. He could have been a way bigger jerk last season when he didn't play.

I'd be upset if I were him too. I mean coach Q started a 19 year old rookie kitten over him. Following year he gave his minutes to some guy nobody had ever heard of then and since. QS would have played the towel boy over Burke if that was his only option.

Overall, Burke was always a professional.

See, these kinds of posts annoy the hell out of me. Treyd Burke was NEVER a starting quality PG in this league, and was given the position out of default, because we had nobody else. So when he loses a starting spot he never earned, fans praise him for his behavior, as if he was being treated unfairly. He wasn't, and he had no leg to stand on in complaining about losing something he never deserved in the first place. Big effing deal that he never showed that sense of entitlement while he was here. We can see it now, and his delusion of Utah trying to break him is somewhat supported by fans praising him for his professionalism. It implies that the situation was unfair to him, or that he was getting a raw deal. PLEASE, let's just stop with all that. Treyd got more than a fair shake in Utah, and just never could capitalize on his many, many opportunities.

Cappy,
I'm not a fan of either. The reason I despise Deron is because of his open rebellion against Sloan. He stopped running the plays. He set himself above the coach and team. And when KOC and Greg refused to side with Sloan, Jerry quit.

Trey was a ball hog who couldn't shoot straight, but at least he didn't publicly whine. Why should he? He had his parents do the dirty deeds for him.

He's so much better off in Washington.

Minutes/ points in 3 games for winless Washington
game 1: 18/8
game 2: 16/3
game 3: 6/0
And there is an article on their ESPN page saying they are not going to extend his contract.
Good riddance. I hope he has fun in Europe.
The Wizards are now trying to break him too. Unfortunately for all of these evil teams, he was already broken before he got into the league.

I do think he handled things pretty well last year. His parents on the other hand were a cancer.