What's new

Lonzo Ball

Pastramiking

With New Orleans now with Bledsoe, Frank Jackson, Alexander Walker, Josh Hart, and Ball, the Pelicans have a lot of point guards on the roster. Ball is in the final year of his deal and will be owed an extension or will be RFA that Pelicans might not want to pay for. Bledsoe is already getting $18m. Given his size, defense, passing, and 3-point shooting, Ball could be a great long term backcourt mate with DM. Jazz should look at Ball during the trade deadline or next off-season as a replacement for Conley, should the Pels realize that Ball isn’t in their future plans.

With New Orleans now with Bledsoe, Frank Jackson, Alexander Walker, Josh Hart, and Ball, the Pelicans have a lot of point guards on the roster. Ball is in the final year of his deal and will be owed an extension or will be RFA that Pelicans might not want to pay for. Bledsoe is already getting $18m. Given his size, defense, passing, and 3-point shooting, Ball could be a great long term backcourt mate with DM. Jazz should look at Ball during the trade deadline or next off-season as a replacement for Conley, should the Pels realize that Ball isn’t in their future plans.
I.M.G!!! Seriously!!! WTH is wrong with you? Mitchell is the next pg dumbass!!! Also how in the hell.... why in the hell..... this is dumb!!

Frank Jackson plays for the Thunder now, and I don't want a redux of the Rubio/Favors/Gobert starting lineup

Looks like everyone needs a refresher on LaVar’s past with SLC:

Donovan's going to be the point guard from next season on. We need to pair him with a big 3 and d two guard.

Is this real!? Lonzo Ball couldn't back up a shadow. Plus the constant embarrassment from his father's fat mouth. Not to mention he can't shoot, play defense or be a playmaker (as you state as his strong points) Is this a real post?? Out of all the potential PG's to discuss, Lonzo Ball is your go to?

You need serious help, believe me and this is coming from someone who needs serious help.

Is this real!? Lonzo Ball couldn't back up a shadow. Plus the constant embarrassment from his father's fat mouth. Not to mention he can't shoot, play defense or be a playmaker (as you state as his strong points) Is this a real post?? Out of all the potential PG's to discuss, Lonzo Ball is your go to?
Lonzo isn't a bad defender by any means - he's actually pretty good. Although he needs to improve his FG% for sure Lonzo isn't as bad a player as some people like to make him out to be.

I think he's going to improve in this league and surprise a lot of people and I agree with SCS - Lozno will be in New Orleans for a while.

Ball shot 37.5% from 3 last season. And averaged 6 rebounds and 7 assists. His dad was a lot quieter once he went to NO and the shoe brand failed.

Ball shot 37.5% from 3 last season. And averaged 6 rebounds and 7 assists. His dad was a lot quieter once he went to NO and the shoe brand failed.
I would welcome LaVar Ball into the fold. We could become unlikely companions with the mutual goal of shining a spotlight on FO incompetence. Hell, LaVar would be the best part of the trade.

Lonzo isn't a bad defender by any means - he's actually pretty good. Although he needs to improve his FG% for sure Lonzo isn't as bad a player as some people like to make him out to be.

I think he's going to improve in this league and surprise a lot of people and I agree with SCS - Lozno will be in New Orleans for a while.
For the record, I don’t think he’s bad at all, I just question the idiocy of the idiot that thought he was a good idea for the jazz.

For the record, I don’t think he’s bad at all, I just question the idiocy of the idiot that thought he was a good idea for the jazz.

When Utah actually tries to sign or trade for him, I will laugh in all your faces. If you can’t see that Ball is exactly the TYPE of backcourt mate (great size, pass first, can guard opposing 2s, high bball IQ, respectable 3-point shooter, etc.) that would pair best with Mitchell, then I have no words and will simply wait to be proven right eventually.

When Utah actually tries to sign or trade for him, I will laugh in all your faces. If you can’t see that Ball is exactly the TYPE of backcourt mate (great size, pass first, can guard opposing 2s, high bball IQ, respectable 3-point shooter, etc.) that would pair best with Mitchell, then I have no words and will simply wait to be proven right eventually.
Your mom ate too many ding dongs when she was pregnant with you I bet.