What's new

Look at this ****ing hipster

89773.jpg

Couldn't find Bo Jackson?

bo_jackson_tecmo.jpg

I'm gonna go listen to Sinead O'Connor and pretend it's 1990 all over again.

That would be pretty hip, if you also put on a flannel shirt and some retro Ray-bans.

Look at these ****ing hipsters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJvDgBrwMI&feature=player_embedded

mckell, really???? (moe) though the pic of Scott Layden is a classic

What does that even mean? That's almost as weak as the neg rep Archie gave me for telling him that the Lorenzen Wright post had been updated.

bro_guns.jpg

I can't stop staring at his groin. It's tanner than the rest of his pastey body. The closer you get to the center, the tanner he gets.

It looks like it might be bruised...

I received a negrep for this thread, with only this to say
mckell, really????

hey, it's his wedding weekend, and besides, I think of him more as the jock type, not a hipster (though that gay hat might qualify - except that it says JAZZ...)

but anyhow, i messed up, I'm trying to make amends however
sorry

hey, it's his wedding weekend, and besides, I think of him more as the jock type, not a hipster (though that gay hat might qualify - except that it says JAZZ...)

but anyhow, i messed up, I'm trying to make amends however
sorry

By neg repping me? I'm wondering if you grasp the rep concept???

well maybe you can clarify the whole business for me...

it was your post that I meant to neg rep, but because PP quoted it, I mistakenly gave him the neg rep. I've given you plenty of + rep though, so you needn't be so touchy. Or vindictive.

not that I'm taking this seriously, or anything....

it was your post that I meant to neg rep, but because PP quoted it, I mistakenly gave him the neg rep. I've given you plenty of + rep though, so you needn't be so touchy. Or vindictive.

I done tole, ya, Darlin...send them neg reps my way if they's any kinda doubt, eh? Or even if they aint...

I am touchy. I love my rep. Actually, I don't care if I get neg rep for something deserving, but this? You gave me neg rep for posting a picture of UB, which you thought was McKell? Please delete your account.

Heh.

I am touchy. I love my rep. Actually, I don't care if I get neg rep for something deserving, but this? You gave me neg rep for posting a picture of UB, which you thought was McKell? Please delete your account.

Heh.

well, if that's the case, I'm sorry. Really. I can't find the post where I saw that picture originally, but I thought it was one where Archie Moses was talking about his heavy lifting or something, or at any rate, somebody was talking about Archie and heavy lifting. I guess UB just looks so ripped, I got confused, I dunno.
:shrug:

I'm not really sure who ****ed this thread up, but here's some more goddamn hipsters.

nwa_panic_zone_ice_cube_easy_e_dr_dre_arabian_prince_1987_01.jpg

dawsonscreek.jpg

reginaldveljohnson.jpg

jessica-simpson-mom-jeans-470x588.jpg