What's new

Look out Justin Bieber.

Beantown

This kid has a crazy good voice, here is where it all started at his schools talent show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EouY0YYbJSs

Then Ellen brought him on, gave him 10,000 dollars and created a record company just to sign him:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcJX1SvPE4g

Hopefully his voice doesnt go when he hits puberty.

Makes sense, the mainstream music industry is controlled by Pre-Teen and young teenage girls, now instead of giving them young 20 year olds, they are giving them someone they can relate to even more.

I posted this on the old board. Perhaps that caused the meltdown.

Anyways, one thing my fiancee has a habit of - that could prevent our wedding from happening - is watching Ellen. I LOATHE Ellen. That second clip is a perfect reason.

She's well aware of the degradation of the main stream and pop culture due to Bieber's success.

At first, I was like that kid (on ellen's show) is a breath of fresh air when my wife showed me on DVR. Not only was he talented, but covering a song and making it different is actual musical talent. I thought maybe one day he will be a talented musician that puts out records. Perhaps when he's in his 20's, perhaps even 18.

But that wench sees the MILLIONS in it for her, because of the current teeny bopper craze - so she's decided to "start" a record label - LOL - and make the quick millions while she exploits this kid and ruins his life. It is a fact of life that someone in his situation doesn't grow up normal. You can't go from a normal 12 year old, to flavor of the month with millions of fans, and become perverse (on ellen's part)-sex icon for 11-14 year old girls and remain normal.

I see hard drugs and/or a developed personality disorder and suicide in his future - all because Ellen wasn't happy with the millions shes already made exploiting a different sect of the crumbling American Society - insecure women.

(Rant over)

Anyways, one thing my fiancee has a habit of - that could prevent our wedding from happening - is watching Ellen. I LOATHE Ellen. That second clip is a perfect reason.

She's well aware of the degradation of the main stream and pop culture due to Bieber's success.

At first, I was like that kid (on ellen's show) is a breath of fresh air when my wife showed me on DVR. Not only was he talented, but covering a song and making it different is actual musical talent. I thought maybe one day he will be a talented musician that puts out records. Perhaps when he's in his 20's, perhaps even 18.

But that wench sees the MILLIONS in it for her, because of the current teeny bopper craze - so she's decided to "start" a record label - LOL - and make the quick millions while she exploits this kid and ruins his life. It is a fact of life that someone in his situation doesn't grow up normal. You can't go from a normal 12 year old, to flavor of the month with millions of fans, and become perverse (on ellen's part)-sex icon for 11-14 year old girls and remain normal.

I see hard drugs and/or a developed personality disorder and suicide in his future - all because Ellen wasn't happy with the millions shes already made exploiting a different sect of the crumbling American Society - insecure women.

(Rant over)

*slow clap

You can't actually believe that, you must have zero faith in humanity.
Its human nature you fool, when you see a golden investment opportunity you latch onto it, don't degrade her like she's a prostitute. Do you hate everyone who owns stock too?
The kid is getting on the gravy train the easy way, maybe Ellen ends up with marginally more gravy, but don't act like she's going to whore him out, from his perspective some gravy is better than being an average kid.
IF he goes into a spiral where he gets phased into sex, drugs, and rock and roll... you're going to blame Ellen?
Tool

Last edited:
That kid does not strike me like he's going to be a sex drugs and rock and roll type. He'll probably become a queen...like Ellen.

(Rant over)

Wait - you have a fiancee AND a wife? How Big Love of you.