What's new

Looking for any way to trade Al.

No way Bucks do it: They've got million PF's but not a true C except Dalembert and a lil bit Sanders so taking Millsap is not necessary for them

why Sac gets Al: I do not think Al and Cousins become reasonable duo. Also, Tyreke Evans is big factor for them. I am not sure they wanna give him to us.

Evans is being shopped hard right now. The Kings don't want to pay him big money after this season.

Bledsoe's a realistic target, but Clippers don't need bigs. This is where Burks would come in, but you'd have to get another team involved to claim Al- maybe the Rockets. Bledsoe's going to claim alot of money, so Favors' contract is important.

It would take Burks, Al, and the GS pick imo to get Bledsoe in a 3 way trade, with LA getting Burks and the pick. Even then they would likely balk as well as Bledsoe has been playing.

https://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aq44qmh

*add Watson to the clips and probably one of the picks next year.

Mo, Bledsoe, tinsley
Hayward, foye, cook
Williams, carroll
Millsap, Morris, Evans
Favors, kanter, Aldrich

I could see something like this happening.

Why the clips do it? The have to resign cp3 this year and will not have the flexibility to resign Bledsoe. Burks has potential and the pick will help. This would be an upgrade for the clips in the long run.

Why the rockets do it? With Jefferson they have a great starting 5. They are a playoff team that could be dangerous. Al next to asik is a good pairing.

The jazz do it because it gives them what they need. A future pg and back up players.