What's new

Losing Interest

...the Wizards? I'd rather watch the Weather Channel....over and over and over and over again!

This can go on.

I'd rather watch Raja Bell play 35 minutes a game this season in front of Hayward and Burks than watch the Wizards this season

interesting thread. i wonder if some who are losing interest would consider them selves to be "fair weather fans."
not saying they are, just wondering what they think. what do you think?

HH, fair weather? Did you read through the thread. A lot of the posters are 20-year fans. Some have been following the Jazz probably since you were in diapers.

So I resist becoming a fan for more than 5 years, finally give in and get invested, and just a few years later everyone's* leaving?

*hyperbole

Ha. Odds are better that UK makes a run in the tourney than the Jazz make a run in the playoffs, I bet. (Oh, and NO UK fans are jumping ship)

*ducking*

I have no response for that except for you are probably right. I too find myself coming onto this board less and less. I still watch every second of every game but I just don't feel like talking about the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I must be a fair weather fan now.

I have no response for that except for you are probably right. I too find myself coming onto this board less and less. I still watch every second of every game but I just don't feel like talking about the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I must be a fair weather fan now.

That's fair. I've done the same thing. I've been only posting a few times per day.. as you said, it's all been said.

we are still here, so that does not meanw e are fairweather fans.
i'v seen every single game this season.
so if you call me fair weather go ahead.

we are still here, so that does not meanw e are fairweather fans.
i'v seen every single game this season.
so if you call me fair weather go ahead.

*wair feather

feather-man.jpg

Call me crazy, but I thought last year was funner than this year. It seemed like there was a game on almost every night and the fast pace of the season kept my interest. I think I'm not as invested in this team because I am waiting for the front office to pull the trigger on a trade. We have to do something before the trade deadline or we won't have a full roster next year. We only have 5 players under contract next year. Please KOC/Lindsey, MAKE A DEAL SOONER THAN LATER!

Call me crazy, but I thought last year was funner than this year. It seemed like there was a game on almost every night and the fast pace of the season kept my interest. I think I'm not as invested in this team because I am waiting for the front office to pull the trigger on a trade. We have to do something before the trade deadline or we won't have a full roster next year. We only have 5 players under contract next year. Please KOC/Lindsey, MAKE A DEAL SOONER THAN LATER!

I agree. It seems this year more than any other that the NBA is living up to the don't try/hustle mentality. A lot of lazy basketball so far. Can't wait for the playoffs when the teams play hard more often than not.