What's new

Louisville just helped their chances a lot with Michael Dyer

A-Train (old)

I'm calling it now. Louisville goes undefeated (they have the 90th hardest schedule) and win the National Championship with Teddy Bridgewater winning the Heisman.

Yeah.. of course.

If they go undefeated playing in the Big East.. they could get maybe get in based on the undefeated records of other conferences. Louisville actually has a pretty decent fanbase so it wouldn't be awful for the NCAA/BCS.

I would punch myself in the face if it happened, though.

No way Louisville is a top 4 team, which is what you have to be to get into the 4 team playoff for the NC.

Why the **** are we talking about ACC Football?

Yeah.. of course.

If they go undefeated playing in the Big East.. they could get maybe get in based on the undefeated records of other conferences. Louisville actually has a pretty decent fanbase so it wouldn't be awful for the NCAA/BCS.

They play in the ACC and they could make it especially if they have. Heisman candidate and go undefeated.

Mississippi State to go undefeated.

Tyler Russell Heisman.

National Champs.

One of the hardest schedules in football.

Cy's right about the conference though.. no debating that.

I would 1000000000000000000000x rather MSUjr make it than Louisville.

Yeah.. of course.

I don't know what you said, but a 1 loss SEC and Probably a 1 loss Big Ten team would get in over Louisville along with any other undefeated BCS conference team.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Ya'll realize Lousville is in the America USA Country National Nation Conference or whatever for football this year right? They join ACC next year

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Also, predicting that a team with a lot of talent who plays a terrible schedule will go undefeated is risky. Nice call man, nice call.