What's new

Lurk to Post ratio

UGLI baby

Curious, how much time do you spend on jazzfanz Lurking as opposed to how much time you spend actually posting?

Does lurking mean reading a thread and deciding one does not have anything to add to the topic rather than impulsively typing something inane and irrelevant to the topic?

4. To read but not contribute to the discussion in a newsgroup, chatroom, or other online forum.

"Contribute" is the key word, there.

I lurk quite a bit. Probably 85/15 - lurk/post

I often write stuff out then decide not finish it and just cancel the post. Part of it is I'm only on here on my phone. I don't like typing a lot on it. Its a pain in the *** with those little buttons and this stupid *** auto correct. I swear it causes a lot more problems than it helps.

4. To read but not contribute to the discussion in a newsgroup, chatroom, or other online forum.

Honestly, while you're not my favorite poster, I would say you contribute your fair share bro.

Don't be so hard on yourself, someone's got to fill the wet blanket role!!!

Honestly, while you're not my favorite poster, I would say you contribute your fair share bro.

Don't be so hard on yourself, someone's got to fill the wet blanket role!!!

That's a damn lie and you know it.

I contribute much more than what is fair.

I lurk quite a bit. Probably 85/15 - lurk/post

I often write stuff out then decide not finish it and just cancel the post. Part of it is I'm only on here on my phone. I don't like typing a lot on it. Its a pain in the *** with those little buttons and this stupid *** auto correct. I swear it causes a lot more problems than it helps.

Same here. Most of the time actually.

In that case most everybody lurks all the time.

This.

Ok, maybe closer to 9:1. But still

Sent from my DROID RAZR using JazzFanz mobile app

bros. i know most of you think jason is probably some uber dork cuz he owns websites and whatnot. but he's really not. he's a mega rad dude. i'd hit it. keep being nice, i think he's finally coming out of his e-shell.