What's new

Game Thread Mar 03, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Thunder

Added to Calendar: 03-03-23

Lauri's three-point streak seems to end tonight... This game will be in garbage time in the 4th so he will not have a lot of time to make one.

Jazz should have kept Westbrook he would've been that playmaker what Lauri needs to being succesful.
FqRX9A_WAAEXWzK.png

Wrong.
Jazz clown PG named Horton-Tucker screws Lauri over.
Jazz should have kept Westbrook he would've been that playmaker what Lauri needs to being succesful.
Horton-Tucker is brainless and blind clown who's basbetball IQ is 0 level.

I'm so ****ing sorry if truth hurted your feelings.
Lauri deserves better than this what Jazz has to offer right now.
I’m not going to argue that THT is not exactly lighting things up, but the above statement in bold is just stupid beyond all reason and makes it impossible to take you seriously. Westbrook has been absolutely terrible for the last two - maybe three - seasons and would absolutely be an awful fit next to Lauri. Danny Ainge will add three rookies this year, a free agent (or two) and make at least one blockbuster trade before Lauri is looking to get his extension. I’m not worried that the Jazz are probably going to be bad to finish out the last 20 games. If it continues into next season and they don’t look to add real talent around him - then I’ll be worried.

There goes that Lauri three-streak.... Just one good thing with this game: Simone got it going. Dunn was OK. Lauri decent on 2nd half but few turnovers... Tiredness has a lot of reason in it bc our **** spacing forced him to face double and triple teams all night.

I am gonna kill someone if JC or Collin aint back soon. Watch out banana flies!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!!!!!

Hardy is officially tanking. Kessler only playing 25 minutes is ridiculous.

It's not. We got into garbage time. In normal times he is in there. Also should have been in there even less than 25 bc the spacing issues was one main reason to our struggles. IMO Simone, Lauri and KO should have shared the floor much more together tonight.

You realize we have injury’s to our two starting guards right?!?!?

I do. That's what the message was about above. We had tonight three bigs than can shoot now when Simone caught fire - even that Lauri did not hit one from downtown - so there should had been even more minutes of all of them in there together.