What's new

Game Thread Mar 07, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 03-07-22

Rudy Gay and Conley both need to wake up. There both way better then they've shown the last several weeks.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Q doesn’t adjust. A coach with a pulse would’ve played Eric ahead of gay weeks ago. And honestly, I’m not sure why we aren’t giving butler burn at this point. Why did we even draft him? Were we hoping to trade Conley, Clarkson, or Spida?

If the Jazz want to play Denver in the 1st round, it's not a bad thing to lose to Dallas and let them stay a game or so up on Denver. I'm assuming the Jazz can still catch Golden State, based on the way the Warriors have been playing.

Maybe Conley, Gay, and jingles finally hit that point in their careers when that decline hits and hits hard?

This team isn’t exactly young.

If the Jazz want to play Denver in the 1st round, it's not a bad thing to lose to Dallas and let them stay a game or so up on Denver. I'm assuming the Jazz can still catch Golden State, based on the way the Warriors have been playing.

I honestly think I'd rather play Dallas, especially if Denver gets Murray and Porter Jr. back before the playoffs. Luka is great but no one else on Dallas scares me at all.

DM 3-12 doesn't help.

This is the problem. The Jazz are very dependent on Mitchell the score, so if he's not rolling the Jazz struggle.