What's new

Game Thread Mar 07, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 03-07-22

- I thought Gay looked better this game. He was moving better on defense and actually hit some shots.
- Yeah something is going on with Mike. It seems as much of a mental thing as a physical thing. Maybe he's just frustrated he isn't playing well. It could also be something totally unrelated to basketball, like when Ingles went in to a slump after his kid's Autism diagnosis. He's been so consistently good this year.
- Our offense is really struggling with Forrest on the court. I don't think he's part of Quin's main playoff rotation anyway, but it sure would be nice to have another ball handler ready to go.
that would mean changing things up. Snyder doesn't believe in change.

Over something so trivial and to a stranger? No.

It's interesting that the person who doesn't know the difference between your and you're is calling others idiots.
Lol, so how is u insulting my intelligence any different than me calling you an idiot? As for your and you’re, everyone makes that mistake while typing on a message board. Sometimes I just don’t care. Idiot!!

Lol, so how is u insulting my intelligence any different than me calling you an idiot? As for your and you’re, everyone makes that mistake while typing on a message board. Sometimes I just don’t care. Idiot!!
Your wrong.

Dinwiddie is playing out of his mind right now. It felt like there was no relief went Luka went to the bench with Dinwiddie hitting contested pull ups. Is this sustainable for him?

Why did you construe my comment to be an insult? all I said was that I found it interesting that you call people idiots while making simple grammatical errors. A simple observation but yet you interpreted it as an insult. Why? Are you lacking in self-esteem? Are you dealing with things at home? Why do you feel the need to insult and interpret simple observations as insults? Have you ever sought therapy to deal with some of these potential emotional/psychological issues?

Why did you construe my comment to be an insult? all I said was that I found it interesting that you call people idiots while making simple grammatical errors. A simple observation but yet you interpreted it as an insult. Why? Are you lacking in self-esteem? Are you dealing with things at home? Why do you feel the need to insult and interpret simple observations as insults? Have you ever sought therapy to deal with some of these potential emotional/psychological issues?
But you didn’t say I made an error you assumed I didn’t know the difference, and my evidence is I’ve gotten that right on many occasions, and if you think no one but me has made that mistake, well YOU'RE a bigger idiot then I thought.

He's joking around, dude.

But you didn’t say I made an error you assumed I didn’t know the difference, and my evidence is I’ve gotten that right on many occasions, and if you think no one but me has made that mistake, well YOU'RE a bigger idiot then I thought.
So you're intentionally writing incorrectly or you just really don't understand? Again, as I asked before, have you sought out medical help? I think you could benefit from it.

This looks pretty intentional to me.

I didn't watch the game last night... it wasn't reviewed right? How was this not reviewed. They are really encouraging dudes to flop and act like petulant babies to get fair treatment. If he gets up in Luka's face and acts pissed then it gets reviewed for sure.

I didn't watch the game last night... it wasn't reviewed right? How was this not reviewed. They are really encouraging dudes to flop and act like petulant babies to get fair treatment. If he gets up in Luka's face and acts pissed then it gets reviewed for sure.

Nope, no review. It makes absolutely no sense.

The punch from Luka not getting called makes perfect sense. The NBA has made it clear they are calling just random fouls and not following any logical assessment of fouls based on behavior or contact or any other objective measure. This is likely so they can just call whatever the **** they want in the playoffs and everyone will be so inured to it that there will be little hubbub. Their newest way to make sure the right teams win.

Nope, no review. It makes absolutely no sense.
I'd blame Quin but watched him protest very hard to get a review a couple games ago and the ref kept telling him no. He kept saying why not... why can't you.

Its just wild that if you act like a baby... or get in someone's face they will go review it. Guy gets hit in the face and nothing. I believe it was unintentional but most head shots are unintentional... doesn't stop them from calling it a flagrant. A basically closed fist to the face should probably warrant a review.

If I was a coach I'd tell all my guys to stay down every time there is a borderline hard foul so you can get the flagrant call or review. NBA officiating is just so reaction based... I get why guys bitch and flail all game... it works.

The punch from Luka not getting called makes perfect sense. The NBA has made it clear they are calling just random fouls and not following any logical assessment of fouls based on behavior or contact or any other objective measure. This is likely so they can just call whatever the **** they want in the playoffs and everyone will be so inured to it that there will be little hubbub. Their newest way to make sure the right teams win.
Until they decide to punish guys who live to trick referees then nothing changes.