What's new

Game Thread Mar 14, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bucks

Added to Calendar: 03-14-22

This should be a good litmus test type game if everyone is healthy, looking forward to it. We've owned the Bucks lately, but I'm sure this will be a tough game.

If he has to get to gametime to see how he feels he shouldn't play, plain and simple. Keep him out.

I agree. No sense in coming back early and aggravating something that otherwise could help up in a week or so.
I get so annoyed with the inconsistent messaging we get from the org... when they lose "we don't care about the regular season its all about the playoffs". Game time comes around and we run Mike, Rudy and others out there with lingering injuries or when they seem physically limited.

Home court in the first round is about all we are playing for at this point. Its helpful but its not the end all... if we can't overcome not having home court against Dallas then we getting smacked in the second round by Phoenix. Get the guys healthy so there aren't any excuses if we disappoint.

Why are we half-assing this ****? Had Kawhi taught us nothing? You have to commit to sitting them to get any benefit from it. This in then out **** is how we lost Conley.