What's new

Game Thread Mar 16, 2021 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-16-21

Sometimes we too cute... a good portion of the time on that drive even if you miss Rudy gonna clean it up.
Exactly. Quin needs to teach them that a drive and kick it only viable if you already have your kick target in mind and in view. If not, shoot the damn ball.

I'm watching on a stream and there is a delay so which play were you talking about? I am was referencing his drive to within 3 feet of the rim, getting stuck in the air and just handing it to the other team. Would have been better to shoot and maybe get a rebound.

Oh I thought the three that he could have probably drawn before

Exactly. Quin needs to teach them that a drive and kick it only viable if you already have your kick target in mind and in view. If not, shoot the damn ball.
Kicking it out is the easiest read imo. I think Mike got stuck between shooting and passing to Rudy and then went to kick it out last second.

If Bojan sucks the second half I am setting the over/under at 8 new Bojan trade or bench threads.

My favorite call is when the defender clearly takes Rudy's arm but they still call the ball off of Utah... I mean the guy either hit the arm or the ball... pick one!!!