What's new

Game Thread Mar 16, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bulls

Added to Calendar: 03-16-22

Bogey and House both out tomorrow night. The good news is that House just has a bone bruise on his knee and not something more serious.

Bogey and House both out tomorrow night. The good news is that House just has a bone bruise on his knee and not something more serious.

That is good news. But with both of them out not much hope for a W here. How many will we lose in a row is the new question of the day.

That is good news. But with both of them out not much hope for a W here. How many will we lose in a row is the new question of the day.
Bright side is, now that the 3rd seed is basically out of reach, these games are kind of meaningless as long as we don't fall into the play-in.

Hell I'd rather finish 6th than 5th.

Just get into the playoffs healthy and we'll see what happens. I don't have a lot of confidence in our team, but would rather us at least field a full team.

One thing I will say we get unlucky on is injuries at the same position. Like if Mike was out a bit you get to see JB or Forrest. We had this with Hassan and Rudy too. It makes it much worse when the injuries are stacked on top of each other.

Also sucks we let Fitts go and he would have been back to help us. So we don’t really get to see anyone interesting with both guys out. I guess Paschall but I kind of get what he will bring at this point.

Here is my new theory on where we are and where we will end up... the next two games will change our ultimate fate. Schedule is tough and Bulls and Clips are basically 50/50 games.

Win both games and we end up in the 4/5 matchup. Split them and we end up in the 6 spot. Lose both and we in the play in.... where we lose to the Clips because of course and then face Lebron who gives us 70... the team blows up in the offseason and we morph into the Kings for the next 15 years.

So a lot is riding on these next two games... this game is a must win ya bitches.

Here is my new theory on where we are and where we will end up... the next two games will change our ultimate fate. Schedule is tough and Bulls and Clips are basically 50/50 games.

Win both games and we end up in the 4/5 matchup. Split them and we end up in the 6 spot. Lose both and we in the play in.... where we lose to the Clips because of course and then face Lebron who gives us 70... the team blows up in the offseason and we morph into the Kings for the next 15 years.

So a lot is riding on these next two games... this game is a must win ya bitches.
It's crazy how this year has progressed. Started the year as a for sure top 3 seed, but lost a lot of games to bad teams. We had a disaster of a January and still looked like we would turn it around for a top 4 seed once healthy. Then we hit the hardest part of our season, can't get fully healthy, and now in real danger of a play in game.

Worst of all our signature has become choking, and so going from first in the standings to out of the playoffs would just fit too well.

OK Quin the genius. With Bogey and House out let's see Butler, Juancho, NAW and Paschal get some run. Either these guys really suck or maybe they don't. We need to know.
Forgot about Juancho... prediction... Juancho has a great game and then is never seen and everyone on Jazzfanz forever begs Quin to put him in again.

It's time for Rudy Gay to step up. He's getting some extra minutes with these injuries. Time for him to be a difference maker. I think he's steadily improved since coming back from injury. He went from actively hurting us on the court to mostly invisible on the court. Now he needs to start actively helping us win some of these tough games down this stretch.

The thing about Juancho and NAW is they were both middle of the first round draft picks so someone saw talent in both and both have averaged in double figures during a season in the league. I guess they are just like Mudiay.

I think the Jazz win tonight but mostly because of playing at home against a Bulls team who's 4-6 in their last ten.

I've got zero confidence this season will turn around or that the Jazz can hang onto the 4th playoff spot.

Not that any of this matters because 4th and or 5th pretty much end the same way.

Donovan assisted to Rudy!

Then throws one right into Rudy's knees lol.

Rudy looking good.