What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 03-18-21

Yeah, deflating anything good both in the short and long run is in Jazz's nature.

SMH giving up 4 second chance points after cutting it to 7. At least we may be giving ourselves a chance down the stretch...

As good as Gobert has been lately, he’s been awful on both ends tonight. We just needed one more guy to not be complete garbage...but we didn’t get it.

I have had enough. Turning it off now

Huge silver liking for tonight. This will take a lot of pressure of the post game interviews tomorrow when we can blame tomorrow’s loss on no legs.

It showed before the all-star break, we are losing steam or peaked early. At this rate we will be the jazz mandatory 5th seed.

Rudy had to play inbetween against Beal and Westbrook going downhill a lot this game. Absolute **** perimeter defense. Can't give space to players who can make use of that space. Also we just get lost picking guys up in transition.

If I had to list my top 3 concerns with this team:

- We stop running our offense when the game goes south or when we're in the clutch.

- We have zero perimeter defenders capable of keeping their man in front of them with any consistency.

- This last one is more intangible - but I think this team is just mentally soft as hell. The overwhelming majority of the time when their backs are against the wall, they go to pieces.

Why do Utah always struggle defending high scoring guards it’s always been like that for like since the 90s