What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 03-18-21

Everyone who has seen the floor today should not play another second. This game is over.
Quin should pull the pop and do it dramatically... he'd never do it and will likely ride the guys into the ground on a night they don't have it... I say around the 3-4 minute mark maybe he gives in.

I think I'm just tired of hearing this team talk after every game about how they need to be more committed/focused/insertwhateverplatitude here on the defensive end.

The defense has been consistently bad for over a month now. It's been figured out.

No pep talk in the world is going to disguise the fact that we don't have the personnel to be a good defensive team right now.

Someone tell Quin there is a game tomorrow. They gonna get it to like 12 and he's gonna ride the guys all quarter.

Lolz at paying Gobert an insane amount. The Wiz are an abomination up front and he can’t do anything against them.

Coach is sending a message to bojan. Only 23 minutes.
Yet niang and clarkson only 2-17 from the field so whatever.

Someone tell Quin there is a game tomorrow. They gonna get it to like 12 and he's gonna ride the guys all quarter.
Plus if he would yank the starters now then i could finally get my efficient Donovan game.
Instead his efficiency will probably evaporate here at the end.

Holy **** we might still win this.

Plus if he would yank the starters now then i could finally get my efficient Donovan game.
Instead his efficiency will probably evaporate here at the end.
He got the run he needs now... Will put Rudy back in... Wiz will go on a 5-0 or 7-0 run and we will play our main guys all the way to the buzzer.