What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-18-23

Jazz 1-point wins this season: 7
Jazz 1-point wins in the entire ****ing Donovan Mitchell era: 4
Wow. Flip those 7 games, and the Jazz are sitting at 27-43 - which would put them at the 5th worst record in the league. Just goes to show how slim the margin for error is in the NBA. Also goes to show how well DA actually managed to tank, but Hardy keeps screwing it up.

I absolutely ****ing hate this. Hate it.

On the other hand, our young players are absolute nails in the clutch. That is something we didn't previously have and bodes well for the playoffs, when we get there. I guarandamntee you this team wouldn't have been embarrased by a small by Clippers team or a Luka-less Dallas team.

Wow. Flip those 7 games, and the Jazz are sitting at 27-43 - which would put them at the 5th worst record in the league. Just goes to show how slim the margin for error is in the NBA. Also goes to show how well DA actually managed to tank, but Hardy keeps screwing it up.
5th pick? Dayum..

The ceiling of this build drops with every win. I’m mortified at the thought of another overachieving team that tops out as a 2nd round team. Sorry winning some pointless game in March (of a dead end season) doesn’t make me hard.
Yep, we're trying to aim for the Chip, not a 2nd round exit.

Eyes on the prize.

A total ****ing disaster unless this clutchness follows them for the next half decade.

(It won’t.)

Well... at least the Wolves lost!

Boston has such a loaded roster and the jabronis lost! We had two massive rounds of trades and two starters injured and this roster still wins. lol.

This is akin to when the Clippers D team beat us a bunch of seasons ago.

Put any KD and the Greek freak level superstar superstar on this team and it’s a championship caliber team