What's new

Game Thread Mar 24, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nets

Added to Calendar: 03-24-21

Am I the first to think we overpaid for Ilyasova? Not the way I remembered him at all - looks clumsy and slow. Maybe he really is 40 years old. Jazz may be the only team in the league to address a deficiency by adding to it.:(

Am I the first to think we overpaid for Ilyasova? Not the way I remembered him at all - looks clumsy and slow. Maybe he really is 40 years old. Jazz may be the only team in the league to address a deficiency by adding to it.:(
He is reportedly done with the NBA or basketball in general. We called him to get him out of his planned retirement.

Good game. Nic Claxton looks great. Alize Johnson got his del tonight go sho.

DM super controlled and solid tonight. Bojan made some shots so that’s great. JC got all the blanks out tonight so he ready when it matters. Quin stuck with the guys like 3-4 minutes too long.

Ersan looks cooked but maybe just not loose and getting back... we will see but if you have me the choice between him and Johnson I’d want Alize.

Clarkson picked a good night to be godawful.
Honestly he hasn't been the same since the Inside the NBA team lauded him with praise in a post game interview. DWade told him directly that if he could come back as any player it would be Jordan Clarkson. And then Shaq told him after Clarkson had shared that Snyder had told him to get his teammates involved more "you're a scorer, you need to look for your shot first". ITNBA always looking for ways to help the Jazz!:rolleyes:

Hard to judge Ersan playing with that scrub unit.

Donovan didn't seem to play that much but had a good stat line.

Ouch Clarkson. Stop trying to give the 6th Man of the Year Award away.

I can't stand the Nets.

Go Jazz.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I can't stand the Nets.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Sucks to be me. Growing up in NYC, The Nets were the first team I rooted for as a kid - Michael Ray Richardson, Buck Williams, Mike O'Koren. I've always followed them even when I became a Jazz fan in the mid 90's.

Rooting for The Nets today is like rooting for the Kardashians or Trump's children.

On paper, the Nets have the best team. If they are healthy come playoff time, I expect them to win the championship -- imagine, KD, Kyrie, Harden, Griffin, and DeAndre, holy, that's like All-NBA from a few years ago. And you know that Griffin and Jordan will still have something left for big games.