What's new

Game Thread Mar 27, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns

Added to Calendar: 03-27-23

It has more to do with the quality of looks he’s getting. With Conley at PG and better players around him he was getting better looks.

He’s still averaging 28/8/2 since February 1st.

Half of the reason is that. The other half is he bricks open shots more he did two months ago. Dunn would be a much better pairing with him than THT. Also JC and Sexton. But it is what it is until next season. Wish we get someone good bc all of our guards are just bench level in a contending team.

There's no way that Lauri doesn't have a big bruise after that knee from Booker. I've seen other players miss time for leg contusions.

THT with some rough free throw shooting. I'm not sure I'm going to have a concrete opinion on him even after all the minutes he's played.

We have a lot of guys I like as end of bench guys, but not rotation players.

There's no way that Lauri doesn't have a big bruise after that knee from Booker. I've seen other players miss time for leg contusions.

THT with some rough free throw shooting. I'm not sure I'm going to have a concrete opinion on him even after all the minutes he's played.

We have a lot of guys I like as end of bench guys, but not rotation players.
My $0.25 on THT is that he is not an NBA level point guard now. It doesn't mean he can't improve his craft but he truly is the bull in a china shop right now. I think I'm not repeating a state secret that when Conley was the point guard, Lauri was getting better looks at the basket.