What's new

March 4, Classic Revenge Game -- Knicks Will Be Jazz Killers

We may see some Morgan tonight. Hopefully he gets some time and shows more.

Some of us been saying that... I may have put it in my sig... he has had some solid games recently... does just enough that he hangs in the rotation. Also, DL makes the lineups now and he is a beloved draft pick of his.

I've been saying it too. With just a little over 20 games left in the season, now's the time to get the rotations set for the playoffs. It just makes no sense that he's still getting minutes at this point of the season.

Bradley and Niang are so bad. I drives me crazy that the Jazz would rather play them than get someone who can actually play as a whole

As bad as we are looking...uhh, look at the score. We are only nine down.
You guys really suck.
But it you like take way 10 of those points because they were crappy or something then you are down 19. Talk about sucking.

Bobby Portis might still want the Jazz to sign him. Maybe he's auditioning.
You don't want him. Portis is crazy.

Take Kevin Knox from us. He's a nice kid...just can't play basketball. That guy played at Kentucky? Maybe we didn't do our scouting properly and he really played baseball at Kentucky.

I've been saying it too. With just a little over 20 games left in the season, now's the time to get the rotations set for the playoffs. It just makes no sense that he's still getting minutes at this point of the season.
I think there is a reason we didn't trade for a center at the deadline... I think DLJZ want their boy out there... they got their way when Quin wanted to bring Mike off the bench so I assume they are in charge of things that don't make sense in the rotation.

You don't want him. Portis is crazy.

Take Kevin Knox from us. He's a nice kid...just can't play basketball. That guy played at Kentucky? Maybe we didn't do our scouting properly and he really played baseball at Kentucky.

Portis has a great right hook tho.

we should be beating these chumps by 20