What's new

March 4, Classic Revenge Game -- Knicks Will Be Jazz Killers

Well, for being the troll Melo is this is definitely a win for him. His thread became the game thread. Maybe your good luck for us Melo, thanks!

Well, that was pretty bad. That's the worst I've seen the Knicks look in twenty years.
And you guys could only eke out an eight point win.
You have problems, folks. You really do. Randle - a **** player on his best day - ate up Gobert. Many of our guys were blowing right past your guys. If we shot slightly better we'd have walked all over you easily.

I'm not kidding, you did not look good.

Well, that was pretty bad. That's the worst I've seen the Knicks look in twenty years.
You have problems, folks. You really do. Randle - a **** player on his best day - ate up Gobert. Many of our guys were blowing right past your guys. If we shot slightly better we'd have walked all over you easily.

d1b.jpg

Jazz were up 19 pts with 4 mins left. After that, they checked out. They were ordering takeout on the bench.

Good luck the rest of the season. I'm not trying to be nice, I'm just saying good luck sarcastically.

Look, you got a good group of guys - Gobert, Donovan, Ingles, Bogdanovic, Clarkson... - but you sure didn't show tonight that you are a solid, lock down team. You are going to lose to every Western playoff team. Seriously, other than Memphis who can you beat in a series?

C'mon Melo, it's not like you to be bitter.o_O At least you can't say that we ran up the score on you this time.

Good luck the rest of the season. I'm not trying to be nice, I'm just saying good luck sarcastically.

Look, you got a good group of guys - Gobert, Donovan, Ingles, Bogdanovic, Clarkson... - but you sure didn't show tonight that you are a solid, lock down team. You are going to lose to every Western playoff team. Seriously, other than Memphis who can you beat in a series?
Well that remains to be seen but at least we'll go farther than the Knicks or the Trailblazers.

Well that remains to be seen but at least we'll go farther than the Knicks or the Trailblazers.
Hey, we beat Houston. We really did, look it up.
There is no way in hell you are beating them.

I like the Jazz. I like Portland, Mavs, Denver, and Jazz...I have to root for some teams out in the west. You should be better. Start of the season with the Conley and Bogie moves there was talk that Jazz were the second best team out west. You are falling far short of that. I don't see enough games to know exactly what you need to do, but I can surely see that you are no world beaters.

Hey, we beat Houston. We really did, look it up.
There is no way in hell you are beating them.

I like the Jazz. I like Portland, Mavs, Denver, and Jazz...I have to root for some teams out in the west. You should be better. Start of the season with the Conley and Bogie moves there was talk that Jazz were the second best team out west. You are falling far short of that. I don't see enough games to know exactly what you need to do, but I can surely see that you are no world beaters.
Yes, I am eternally grateful that your boys showed the league how to beat the Rockets by controlling the boards. By the way, we beat the Rockets this year as well, and in their own building. Truthfully, I'm more concerned with matching up with the Lakers.

don’t need to be good against the worst.

Good luck with your season.
Ours ended twenty years ago when Dolan took over.
Hate to say it, but the Nets are my second favorite team - what a comeback win they had yesterday over the Celts. They say Durant is playing three on three and looking great....I mean nobody will hold it against you, it's still your team.

giphy.gif

what’s the point of challenging a call that early in. Game. I’d rather have that in my back pocket for a bad call in crunch time if the game is close
What if you lose by 1 or 2 and that challenge is still in your back pocket because nothing comes in crunch time that’s obvious