What's new

March Madness

Dbgii77

I don’t care about college basketball until selection sunday. But it’s fun making a bracket and submitting it to the local radio stations/newspapers because you just never know on winning.

Who is in your final 4?

I got Gonzaga, Virginia Tech, Villanova and Kansas with Villanova winning it all

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Game6Conley

Kentucky got an easy draw IMO, or else i'd never have them in the final 4.

I've got Zona winning it and the 2seeds from the other 3 quadrants pushing thru (Kentucky, Duke and Auburn)

Game6Conley

I hope I'm wrong though and I hope Keegan Murray on the 5seed Iowa Hawkeyes lights this tournament ablaze, because that would be spectacular to watch, and if there's realistically anyone in the tournament good enough to do it, it's him (or Jabari Smith of Auburn).

Avery

It's women's march madness, but just saw Howard is down 36-2 to South Carolina and have shot 1-23 from the field with only four minutes left in the second quarter. They haven't scored a single point for 14 minutes of basketball.

I don't care who you are, that's just funny.

Dbgii77

Way off on Virginia tech, you would think the ACC tourney champ would get at the very least one

Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Kentucky got an easy draw IMO, or else i'd never have them in the final 4.

I've got Zona winning it and the 2seeds from the other 3 quadrants pushing thru (Kentucky, Duke and Auburn)
Oops

Game6Conley

I just posted a week or 2 ago in the draftees thread that ur crazy to think UK can push deep in this tourney.. I still think they had a really exceptionally weak bracket..

25 year old shooting guard cant hit a shot vs buncha normal aged college players... Supposed projected lotto pick cant get himself clean looks...

This has been the most forgettable season in college ball in decades far as im concerned... the covid extra year players ruined it, plus the top end of the talent pool is being poached by pro leagues more than ever, creating a situation where the teams are older and simultaneously worse..

Also a situation has been created where you have top level talent going to college to sit on the bench for like a buffer year to sit there n weight train n not really play... It all adds up to lesser game quality, and more randomness in the tournament..