What's new

Matthews Career Night and Interview

me too, as he reminded me much of B-Russ (one of my favs) but I still hate that contract based on only 1 year of work.

I don''t think his contract was that bad. Yes the up front money was bad but the Jazz lost Matthews because they made the mistake of extending Okur when they didn't have to extend him. I was one of the few Jazz fans who wanted to keep Matthews regardless of the money because I thought the kid was going to get better. Wes has the "it" factor and you can tell that when he talks and plays. I understand it was a financial move but it was not a smart move. It may even look worse if Raja is not healthy.

Any information besides a video would be helpful. Not all of us have the capability to watch them all the time.

Can we just let Wes go already?
He's like the keys we dropped into a river of molten lava.

Let em go, cuz man, they're gone!

Wesley is well on his way to another big game.

15pts, 8 rebs, 1 blk, on 6-13 shooting, 3-6 from 3.

At the half.

Wes's hustle, rebounding, and ability to create off the dribble (compared to Miles, who gets to the rim and gets rejected more often than not) make me miss the dude. Usually I can get over losing a player, but I'm struggling with the Matthews situation.

Everyone in the media, League and Fans thought the contract was absurd. No reason to start bashing the decision now. It is what it is.

If we had wes we could be a legit team to beat lakers in a 7 game series. Wes is starting to become the melo stopper. Dude can defend and isnt a offensive liabilty. Jazz made some good moves this offseason but letting wesley walk was not one of them.