What's new

Game Thread May 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 05-07-21

Is it just me or are the refs letting the Nugs get away with butchering the Jazz. I think the Jazz need to give it back this half and body them just like they're bodying. Two really bad calls were the Shaq Harrison hack on the Bogey layup and the foul by McGee on Ersan's dunk attempt. How are they not fouls? Shaq was fouling Bogey the whole length of the court. Ridiculous.
Bogey would have 40 if they’d call the ****ing fouls

Missed the first half. I'm assuming we played zero defense

Is it just me or are the refs letting the Nugs get away with butchering the Jazz. I think the Jazz need to give it back this half and body them just like they're bodying. Two really bad calls were the Shaq Harrison hack on the Bogey layup and the foul by McGee on Ersan's dunk attempt. How are they not fouls? Shaq was fouling Bogey the whole length of the court. Ridiculous.
The NBA is rigged. They have easily changed 12 points tonight without as much as a shrug from anyone.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

We're going to need a huge 2nd half from Rudy if we're going to win this one, just 6 points and 1 rebound in the 1st half.

That was an interesting and entertaining first half.

Niang gave us nothing at all in the first half. Gobert has yet to put his mark on this game. That bodes well for us.

Unfortunately Jokic hasn't asserted himself yet which doesn't bode well for us

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We're going to need a huge 2nd half from Rudy if we're going to win this one, just 6 points and 1 rebound in the 1st half.
These are the games that kinda frustrate me and it feeds the “Rudy is overrated” herd.

Anyone confirm that Jokic was caught wiping snot on his t-shirt sleeve?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If you were responsible for getting ratings up, would you **** a team that nobody knows or the team with the leading MVP candidate.

Can someone post the Knicks suns score please

Can't really build momentum. Missing some good looks plus the occasional defensive blunder is frustrating to watch.

If the jazz lost their challenge, the nuggets better lose this one.
That was another possession where trents lack of shooting ability hurt us.

Why does Denver have our number like this. Irritating.