What's new

Game Thread May 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 05-08-21

Playing way too ****ing casually. That's the risk after an emotional game like last night. Gotta keep up the intensity. Would be ****ing embarrassing to lose this one.

Forrest missing wide open threes and getting beat badly on defense was the biggest culprit though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah wasn't great, but generally ****** play from everyone, especially on defense, to end the quarter. They need to get their **** together.

They did get a couple at the rim right in favors face too though

Basketball is a sport where bad teams score all the time.

Is that our standard for not blaming Favors now? He can't ever get scored on? When he plays in lineups with horrible perimeter defense?

Everything went to hell as soon as the bench came in. Clarkson and Forrest were both -15 and Favors -10 in the 1st quarter.

Jazz are about the only team I can remember that routinely gives up 15+ point leads to their opponents.

Yeah wasn't great, but generally ****** play from everyone, especially on defense, to end the quarter. They need to get their **** together.

Rudy's looked pretty good, but otherwise agreed. Most of the team just went really really flat.

Rockets are a +6 since Gobert re-entered the game. Gobert also got scored on during that stretch.

Not that I'm blaming Gobert though, because that would be moronic.

That looked like a bad call on gobert

Lazy passes, no effort, what the ****?

Is that our standard for not blaming Favors now? He can't ever get scored on? When he plays in lineups with horrible perimeter defense?
I agree. Just saying that it wasn't only three pointers

How about him dominating these "scrubs" instead of being negative statistically nearly every freaking game.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk