What's new

Game Thread May 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 05-10-21

Can't wait for the Jazz to get healthy so the bench can be an absolute buzzsaw again. Ingles and Niang are way overstretched against high level defensive teams without the starting backcourt.

Curry and Green both played 6 more minutes than Gobert as well. Jazz should be able to handle this team comfortably fully healthy and with a shortened rotation.

I missed the 4th quarter - last I saw the jazz were down about 16 or so...I watched the highlights with Clarkson. Wow! I'm not even disappointed they lost. To lose only be 3 without Conley and Mitchell. That's impressive. Right now I'm thinking I want the warriors in the playoffs. How satisfying would it be to crush them in the playoffs after years of being so cocky when they were stacked with KD. There's another word for superteams - #weak. I want to beat these guys with team ball and with a team that just out hustles you. The Jazz don't give up. Love it.

Ehh. They aint callin a loose ball foul on a rebound late in the game unless its egregious. Rudy had the ball for a moment it felt but unlucky it slipped away. Just unlucky.
I agree that they didn't call it. Was still a foul though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I re-watched it and i'm not sure I really agree. He mostly just overshoots the rebound and it goes over his head so he's reaching behind himself trying to grab it. Not sure Looney hits his wrist.
The reason he overshoots it is because he was pushed in the back

Man, this one was frustrating. I love the way we fought back at the end, but I really hated all the sloppy unforced turnovers. It also irks me that the buzzer-beating prayer at the end of Q3 ended up being huge. On to the next one, I guess.

Can't wait for the Jazz to get healthy so the bench can be an absolute buzzsaw again. Ingles and Niang are way overstretched against high level defensive teams without the starting backcourt.

Curry and Green both played 6 more minutes than Gobert as well. Jazz should be able to handle this team comfortably fully healthy and with a shortened rotation.
Agreed. Healthy Lakers team is the only team that worries me in round 1.

Man, this one was frustrating. I love the way we fought back at the end, but I really hated all the sloppy unforced turnovers. It also irks me that the buzzer-beating prayer at the end of Q3 ended up being huge. On to the next one, I guess.
Yep that buzzer beater 3 was huge. Missed technical free throw hurt too.

Clarkson with zero assists.

Looking at the box score we just didn't really have anyone assisting. Cause clarkson was doing all the scoring and he doesnt score off sunshine passing him the ball much.

Ingles had 5 assists.
O'Neal 2
Bogey 2
Niang zero
Gobert 1
Favors 1
Clarkson zero
Forrest 2
Oni zero

Clarkson was a team high minus 17 in plus minus stat lol

Such pathetic rebounding at the end, but nothing was more pathetic than all the dumb turnovers