What's new

Maybe I was wrong lol

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Weird couple things from Dons mom on twitter. She re-tweeted this post:

.......and liked this post today......

Seems like the wrong thing to do right now tbh.

Maybe I was wrong about the Knicks.....but not about him.

E9D16295-1252-446E-99B8-697F4C60AF82.jpeg
This post is sarcastic....kind of. Don’t love the one she re-tweeted about Rudy and Donovan....like read the room games are being played right now. And now the Miami like? Okay.

Last edited:
Best we can do to avoid this is play well and win games, which also should take some roster adjustment in the offseason by the front office. Divide credits for a win is a lot easier for any relationship than for losses, and we had much more of the latter than we were supposed to based on expectations before the season.

We’re worried about him hanging out with Jae Crowder? Hopefully he’s convincing Jae to come back for the minimum

I'm literally laughing my *** off from the first post. D Wade, Steph, or Lebron? Sure. lololol
I’m guessing that’s why she re-tweeted it lol, but I didn’t care for the fact it takes a jab at the Rudy/Donovan dynamic.

We’re worried about him hanging out with Jae Crowder? Hopefully he’s convincing Jae to come back for the minimum
No, just about his moms re-tweet of a post that basically says Rudy is holding Donovan back from being Lebron, and a like on an article that is implying Donovan is being recruited to Miami.

Nothing we can do but sit back and enjoy the ride. We still have him for a while so it's pointless stressing about it right now.
I just don’t think in the current NBA climate we actually know that to be true.

Weird couple things from Dons mom on twitter. She re-tweeted this post:

.......and liked this post today......

Seems like the wrong thing to do right now tbh.

Maybe I was wrong about the Knicks.....but not about him.

View attachment 9632
This post is sarcastic....kind of. Don’t love the one she re-tweeted about Rudy and Donovan....like read the room games are being played right now. And now the Miami like? Okay.

As an unwise man once said, you’ll “be right eventually.” Maybe you’ll be “the most right person ever.” Keep spamming through the possibilities, bro

The Heat want to trade Butler for Mitchell. That would allow them to open two max slots before giving extensions to Donovan and Bam, thereby creating a super team.

Of course, the Jazz would tell Miami, no thanks.

I wonder if the Jazz would consider doing the same thing with Donovan and Rudy's extensions.