What's new

Merry Christmas Jazzfanz

416Klawzz

Here is wishing all my brothers and sisters on the Jazzfanz board a very Merry Christmas. I know 2020 has been rough, but here is wishing all of y'all Jazz fans happiness, prosperity and God's blessing to you and your family. The best is yet to come to all of you and our beloved team, the Utah Jazz. To everyone on this board I wish you a very Merry Christmas, be safe and nuff luv.
Peace to all y'all from Toronto, Canada the 6ix. Go Jazz Go!!!

Here is wishing all my brothers and sisters on the Jazzfanz board a very Merry Christmas. I know 2020 has been rough, but here is wishing all of y'all Jazz fans happiness, prosperity and God's blessing to you and your family. The best is yet to come to all of you and our beloved team, the Utah Jazz. To everyone on this board I wish you a very Merry Christmas, be safe and nuff luv.
Peace to all y'all from Toronto, Canada the 6ix. Go Jazz Go!!!
Very well said UJ32. Merry Christmas to all and my God bless!

This lady passed away last week. She never went anywhere without her Jazz pin. They bought ticket packages to games every year. She would sneak in line before games at different entrances to fill her purse with whatever swag was being passed out that night. She wrapped the Jazz memorabilia from those games up and gave to grandkids each Christmas. Some of her favorite pictures were with Jerry Sloan, Thurl Bailey, Ron Boone, and the Jazz Bear. Much like Jazzfanz, when politics, religion, and divergent world views separated the family, common ground was often found in Jazz games and player movement. She will be missed, but will also be remembered when the Jazz are playing. Merry Christmas. Peace to everyone here and to those you love.

This lady passed away last week. She never went anywhere without her Jazz pin. They bought ticket packages to games every year. She would sneak in line before games at different entrances to fill her purse with whatever swag was being passed out that night. She wrapped the Jazz memorabilia from those games up and gave to grandkids each Christmas. Some of her favorite pictures were with Jerry Sloan, Thurl Bailey, Ron Boone, and the Jazz Bear. Much like Jazzfanz, when politics, religion, and divergent world views separated the family, common ground was often found in Jazz games and player movement. She will be missed, but will also be remembered when the Jazz are playing. Merry Christmas. Peace to everyone here and to those you love.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Words can't express how much it hurts to lose a matriarch of the family.

Exactly two weeks ago, we celebrated my grandmother's 100th birthday. She was walking, laughing, telling 95 year old stories. Two days ago, she passed away from a stroke. Sweetest, most genuine person I've ever known. Her passing leaves a hole that can never be filled.

I implore you all to pay attention this holiday season. Put down the phone and give that extra hug.

Merry Christmas

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words can't express how much it hurts to lose a matriarch of the family.

Exactly two weeks ago, we celebrated my grandmother's 100th birthday. She was walking, laughing, telling 95 year old stories. Two days ago, she passed away from a stroke. Sweetest, most genuine person I've ever known. Her passing leaves a hole that can never be filled.

I implore you all to pay attention this holiday season. Put down the phone and give that extra hug.

Merry Christmas

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
My sincere condolences bro, prayers up for you and your family. Merry Christmas

Someone tell Denver to quit ripping off our city edition jerseys with their Christmas jerseys. Merry Christmas!