What's new

Michael Beasley

You know you're messed up when...

iprfr6DJShGpa.gif

I would actually do it depending on how much $$$ he cost. Worth the risk if you can get him for super cheap.

Didn't he headbutt a fan once? He's more likely to be the next Kirk Snyder than the next Kobe.

Larry Miller/Sloan Jazz = No chance in hell.
Greg Miller/Corbin Jazz = Maybe?

I doubt even the new less risk adverse management wants anything to do with Beas. He'd just be a bad influence in the locker room, and I don't think the Jazz want to go that route.

Anthony Tolliver's look on his face- PRICELESS

He would obviously want more $ than Howard demanded but if he would do around 2-4 mil a year, heck yes. But thats not happening

Are we seriously discussing this? People would like Beasley but they don't want Mayo or Randolph? I need to get off work soon.

1.0 assist a game. No thanks. I want no black holes here. I want multi-faceted guys like Hayward and Burks. Guys who can pass, rebound shoot, play some d, work hard, shoot, etc. The Spurs have a bunch of guys like this.

I've never seen him play much but Delfino would maybe be that type of guy. In just 28+ minutes, he had 3.9 rebounds, 2.3 assists, and 1.5 steals. I don't like his size and rebounding at the 3 but I'm not sure it matters much with our frontline and Hayward at the 2. But his shooting numbers blow chunks. Anyway, someone like that. Multi-faceted.

1.0 assist a game. No thanks. I want no black holes here. I want multi-faceted guys like Hayward and Burks. Guys who can pass, rebound shoot, play some d, work hard, shoot, etc. The Spurs have a bunch of guys like this.

I've never seen him play much but Delfino would maybe be that type of guy. In just 28+ minutes, he had 3.9 rebounds, 2.3 assists, and 1.5 steals. I don't like his size and rebounding at the 3 but I'm not sure it matters much with our frontline and Hayward at the 2. But his shooting numbers blow chunks. Anyway, someone like that. Multi-faceted.

A much better idea.