What's new

MIKE ****ING CONLEY BABY!!!

Apart from Conley hitting more shots ... his speed looks a lot better ...

Even on defence , getting deflections, steals , and rebounds ...

He has connected better with Rudy and Bradley .

Still probably dribbles it to much , but I guess it’s no worse then Don losing it in traffic or Bojan dribbling it off his leg .

What's the consensus about Conley s play last night? I'm going with below average at best.

Obvious to even the most casual oberver is the fact that we are staring to make a good percentage of 3 pointers once again and that's been the main deference in our turnaround! What ever system Snider has introduced, it's now working!

Apart from Conley hitting more shots ... his speed looks a lot better ...

Even on defence , getting deflections, steals , and rebounds ...

He has connected better with Rudy and Bradley .

Still probably dribbles it to much , but I guess it’s no worse then Don losing it in traffic or Bojan dribbling it off his leg .
Conley has looked better the last few games. He looks about like Rubio which is an improvement on 2019 Conley.

Trade Conley to Detroit this off-season. They need his leadership, and we need to spend the money better elsewhere.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Exactly- I'm pretty sure that Jae could manage to give us 25 once in 60 games this year. Good for Mike! This game doesn't make it a good trade- whatsoever. If people want to blame someone for all the slack Mike Conley has gotten, blame Mike. Hes the guy that hasn't shown up for 60 games.

Except for the fact that he has basically been hitting his career averages for more about 2 months now.

What's the consensus about Conley s play last night? I'm going with below average at best.
He was okay. Missed a few bunnies but played very good defense and created plenty of open looks for his teammates (in particular during the 1st half for Clarkson and Niang...they just missed some of them).

Lol. For those still enjoying the weird little anti Mike bukkake club and are ignoring how he’s been playing for a while, the thing is as your little hobby comes to its inevitable end, you’re just going to be left sad little creepy dudes in a circle facing each other with your pants down. Limp.
I don't know if Mike Conley would want to be at the center of that club... In fact, that doesn't sound like much fun to be had at that club. Almost made a pretty graphic joke about his dread locks... too much scarring from that mental image.

Wonder if Masha Kirilenko had a membership to one with Boozer... everyone but Andrei... tore the locker room apart. Hmm... What does Conley's lady friend look like and wonder if it's a related slump? Whatever, at least he's not AK47.

Yep his career averages are pretty mediocre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really hoping Conley has the best run of his career to end this year and put the Jazz over the top, but I've always wondered how he warranted such a massive contract. Perhaps the Grizzlies have a harder time than the Jazz getting free agents and felt they had to overpay to keep good players, but Deron Williams' stats (during his peak years) look way better, if I remember correctly and he never made near what Conley is. Mike has a better attitude, but talent wise... gimme DWilly

On the plus side, Mike seems to be hitting the 3 pretty well lately which is the one thing he can make the biggest difference with IMO.

Last edited:
Conley got the big contract because every playoff team feels like they are one or two moves away from contending. So they locked up who they felt was the key player and then tried to fill in around them. Every playoff team also realizes, if they aren't the Lakers, that they are one key player away from being an also-ran, so they have to moderately overpay to keep the key players. It's a vicious cycle. But every team that isn't the Lakers goes through it at one point or another. Some just every few years.

Conley got the big contract because every playoff team feels like they are one or two moves away from contending. So they locked up who they felt was the key player and then tried to fill in around them. Every playoff team also realizes, if they aren't the Lakers, that they are one key player away from being an also-ran, so they have to moderately overpay to keep the key players. It's a vicious cycle. But every team that isn't the Lakers goes through it at one point or another. Some just every few years.
Is this some esoteric Japanese term?

Lol. For those still enjoying the weird little anti Mike bukkake club and are ignoring how he’s been playing for a while, the thing is as your little hobby comes to its inevitable end, you’re just going to be left sad little creepy dudes in a circle facing each other with your pants down. Limp.
Good to see your circle jerk for Conley is finally forming!!! Looks at watch...March, huh...took long enough. Glad you're not limp anymore though!

Good to see your circle jerk for Conley is finally forming!!! Looks at watch...March, huh...took long enough. Glad you're not limp anymore though!

Faster than Rubio came around to playing well. And just think, you actually have to guard Conley on the perimeter.

He's certainly playing better all around recently. If you recall at the end of last season the Jazz, with Rubio at PG, were leading the league in both 3 point shooting AND dunks made! It's possible we could get back to that again if Conley continues to improve!