What's new

Miles or Howard?

Houston, Dallas, Cleveland, Milwaukee definitely need a 3. Those guys could start or get big minutes in any of those places.

They'll be cheap as hell too so would be a decent option for teams like the Lakers where they are probably better than Eyenga.*

Last edited:
CJ before Howard.

CJ's problem is that he's a headcase. Everything wrong with his game is in his head... I have a sinking suspicion that the team that picks him up will be pleasantly surprised at how well he plays for them and will be wondering why we didn't do more to keep him here in Utah.

I hope I'm wrong—but I think he's going to step it up hardcore the next couple years and make KOC/Miller look like fools. Then, he'll get complacent and look like crap again, then KOC/Miller will be redeemed.

Reactions: Xsy
Let's just hope we can work out a sign-and-trade with either one and atleast get a 2nd-rounder back or maybe something more. CJ to the Bulls for Rip Hamilton? Howard to the Spurs for 2 2nd's?

I hope I'm wrong—but I think he's going to step it up hardcore the next couple years and make KOC/Miller look like fools. Then, he'll get complacent and look like crap again, then KOC/Miller will be redeemed.

Nah, doesnt have it in him. He'll have his typical stretch of good games here and there, but I dont think he has the fortitude to ever become a different player than he is now.

Miles signs a one year with some Russian team(in hopes that Mikhail Prokhorov see's his skillz), but Howard signs the minimum with Dallas or Golden State just before.

Good question - eight team were supposedly interested in Howard, but he hasn't signed anywhere yet....

Good question - eight team were supposedly interested in Howard, but he hasn't signed anywhere yet....
And here some thought KOC could have easily traded them at the deadline. Not much interest in either, apparently. Howard would be ok as the 4th wing - IF he'd accept that role and be content with 10 mins/per. He'd be better than Carroll, but I don't want him eating into the minutes of Hayward, Ma Williams or Burks.

One of them could end up in Dallas. And Houston will eventually need to fill a team when they've given up on their pursuit of Supermanure.

Would anyone want Howard back at this point?
He did play decent at times.
Better than Miles or Bell.