What's new

Millsap and Favors relationship as team members.

If Paul Millsap is on the Jazz roster in the upcoming season, this is what i want. One day one i want Millsap tell Derrick Favors in private (no media statements) he is coming at him and that starting spot, This kind of thing can bring out the best of Favors and Millsap. It something that can give Derrick Favors his ignition. It will teach him to play for the challenge. Millsap is a hard player to guard, the millsap of old that is, he lost a little something these past years. I think Millsap lost heart, i think he does not believe the jazz can win like he onced did. We can get the real millsap back when the young guys take over.

share with us what your thoughts on the subject, whatever they may be.

How could he say I am coming after you and that starting spot if Milsap is already starting over him?

Millsap will be trying to take the starting center spot? Because that's where Favors will be playing if Millsap is still on the team. Kanter is not emotionally ready to start at the 5, at least not if there are other players who have more experience, which Favors does. Frankly, I am not happy with Millsap, and though I do think Al offensively is a strong player, I'm not sure I want him back either.

you look at other teams our big men are not really our problem ....its our guards ... I figure Millsap our not Jazz will be fine .. a lot of nights this year it was Tinsley vs CP3 etc

Millsap will be trying to take the starting center spot? Because that's where Favors will be playing if Millsap is still on the team. Kanter is not emotionally ready to start at the 5, at least not if there are other players who have more experience, which Favors does. Frankly, I am not happy with Millsap, and though I do think Al offensively is a strong player, I'm not sure I want him back either.

I think you're wrong.

Hayward/Carroll
Millsap
Favors

I would love this frontline. Fast, athletic, talented.

It`d be great if Burks improves his PG play, and have Burks/Hayward/Carroll/Sap/Favors.

If Millsap stays, I think Favors would start at Center and Millsap at the 4. I wouldn't mind this, but I think that A: Millsap will demand too much money and B: he wants to move on. Like Stoked said, I don't think he hates the Jazz but I think he wants to move on, get a change of scenery, and see what else the NBA has to offer him.

I have no idea what you mean by this. I suppose you consider Kanter's 23-point, 22-rebound game to be the emotional outburst of an 11-year old? Or are you auditioning for a place on Corbin's staff?

If Paul Millsap is on the Jazz roster in the upcoming season, this is what i want. One day one i want Millsap tell Derrick Favors in private (no media statements) he is coming at him and that starting spot, This kind of thing can bring out the best of Favors and Millsap. It something that can give Derrick Favors his ignition. It will teach him to play for the challenge. Millsap is a hard player to guard, the millsap of old that is, he lost a little something these past years. I think Millsap lost heart, i think he does not believe the jazz can win like he onced did. We can get the real millsap back when the young guys take over.

share with us what your thoughts on the subject, whatever they may be.

Something tells me that Paul would have a hard time scoring on Derrick if that's the scenario you're imagining.