What's new

Millsap, Hayward for Granger, 13' first-round pick?

I don't mind trading Hayward or Burks but it has to be young talent or a legit star coming back. Zero interest in granger.

My agents tell me that Grangers injury is so serious, his career is in jeopardy. Don't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Tom Penn was just on Sportscenter and proposed a trade of Millsap and Hayward for Granger and their 2013 first-round pick. Penn said it was a trade that might happen in the next 24-hours and is a win-win for both teams and this is the second time that an ESPN analyst mentioned this trade. *Pacers pick is currently #23 and if this trade went down our rotation would look like this within the next two weeks when everyone is healthy:

PG Mo Williams/Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson
SG Randy Foye/Alec Burks/Kevin Murphy
SF Danny Granger/Demarre Carroll/Marvin Williams
PF Derrick Favors/Jeremy Evans
C Al Jefferson/Enes Kanter

A future line-up in the next year or so would look nice: a point-guard in the draft, Burks, Granger, Favors and Kanter potentially unless the Jazz re-sign Jefferson and just keep Kanter as a third big.

I saw this & wanted to throw something at my TV... ESPN is a f'n joke!

The only guy I can stomach on their NBA team is Jalen Rose. Their ex-NBA players are horrible & their reporters (Broussard/Stein) are unbearable.

Watch NBATV or TNT.

I think you guys have this pretty well covered.

Some media analysts think that Utah just exists to develop players for other contending teams. It's bad though when we're supposed to be Indiana's patsy.

image.php
lmao

You would be the only one.

This.

As far as I'm concerned there is so much potential with this team in regards to the 4. As long as Al is not resigned, I don't care if the jazz make no trades. I'm starting to get to the point that I'd rather see Marvin traded then Al or Millsap as long as they aren't in the future plans.

If we don't get rid of Marvin, Carroll will just waste away on the bench and sign elsewhere next year. Would hate to lose him.

Sounds like granger is not going anywhere, or a ploy to get better offer.

Peter Vecsey: This just in: Despite what you've read or heard, Danny Granger is not available. Pacers are running the keeper play. Twitter @PeterVecsey1

I like Granger. He's definitely not worth Hayward and Sap without an actually promising young player or high draft pick involved. I think Indy is overplaying their hand on purpose.