What's new

... Millsap knows ...

D Will Texas

With 25 seconds left in the game, and the Warriors shooting meaningless free throws to end the game,

Root sports flashed the jazz bench, and the looks on Millsap's face said it all....

Lindsey's about to make his statement move, put his first imprint on the organization.

It might not be Mr. Mansap being dealt, but this team will never be the same.

The jazz have almost too much depth. Its time to package em up

With 25 seconds left in the game, and the Warriors shooting meaningless free throws to end the game,

Root sports flashed the jazz bench, and the looks on Millsap's face said it all....

Lindsey's about to make his statement move, put his first imprint on the organization.

It might not be Mr. Mansap being dealt, but this team will never be the same.

The jazz have almost too much depth. Its time to package em up

If the Jazz were close on a deal, Millsap would not have played. End of story.

With the Garnett pretty much dead now, that should give more focus on Millsap/Bledsoe. I want this deal to happen so bad.

With the Garnett pretty much dead now, that should give more focus on Millsap/Bledsoe. I want this deal to happen so bad.

With it being reported that this deal is dead. it means the deal is going to happen thats how is seems to work

i would rather keep milsap than get bledsoe.

milsap is the definition of jazz basketball
But his uncle is the definition of naive agent. I'd like Millsap to stay and be Favors' backup, but Paul is too proud to be a backup and his uncle is going to be asking for too much money.