What's new

Minutes to grab,Hayward 34.5 .Hill 31.5,Mack 21.9,,Lyles 16.3 ,Diaw 17.9 seriously minutes to grab

tleikheen

I see guys giving Exum 20 mpg when he already got 18.6 MPG ,talk about kicking a guy to the curb !!!!!

You know who will get minutes this year ...... Gobert,Favors,Hood ,Rubio,yes edited Exum,Ingles,Burks ,then Donovan our new core 8,then JJ and Bradley and new signees.
With the minutes comes points from the guys getting the minutes .Expect the young guys and guys injured to step up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really Exum averages 18.6 mpg last yr. and guys think with all the loss of players this year he ONLY gets a 1.4 jump in minutes played...... LOL

Did you have a point somewhere in that trainwreck of a post?

well your troll (idiot),if you cant do math of players playing minutes not coming back, that's alot of minutes not coming back ,then leave.......others will see what you can't

The point as always is - Exum is the best, how dare you give him just 20MPG?

And do you stand up when Exum gets more minutes because he's one of the best players on the Jazz this upcoming year,or do you pretend you were always on board the whole time ....I never edited on any Jazz player like is done here

Last edited by a moderator:
And do you stand up when Exum gets more minutes because he's one of the best players on the Jazz this upcoming year,or do you pretend you were always on board the whole time ....I never sh#t on any Jazz player like is done here

Sure, I don't have an agenda. If Exum deserves to get minutes he should get them. He deserved most of Mack's minutes last year IMO, but that's not because Exum was awesome last year... it's because both were about equally as bad and we have more invested in Exum and should have prioritized his development.

Really Exum averages 18.6 mpg last yr. and guys think with all the loss of players this year he ONLY gets a 1.4 jump in minutes played...... LOL
He may have got 18.6 minutes per game but he also got plenty of dnp's. I expect he minutes to be around 23 though but no more dnp's coaches decision.