What's new

Mitchell Will be Traded Today (7/26/22)

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Chicken and waffles works surprisingly well - as long as the chicken is good. Interesting place that does a great one is Waffle Love in American Fork. Waffles are superb and the chicken is surprisingly tender and tasty. I’m not much of a sweet breakfast food guy, so when my family wants to go there, I get the chicken and waffles every time.

You people disgust me

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Pretty crazy if you do the math on how much you’d accrue just in interest nearly on a savings account with a 1.5% compounding interest rate.

Someone has to win, but pretty sobering to do the lottery simulators like https://lottosimulation.com.
It's crazy that the amount is high enough that if you get the 30 year payout it would be $26 million per year. Wild.

Ebreezy818

Wow awesome trade!!!!!! nothing going to happen most likely next month I say the middle of August before training camp starts or during the trade deadline

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
It indeed looked awesome

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I found out later they have a real following. There are like 3 or 4 locations they go to regularly, or they do these weekend market things, and apparently they always sell out, every single time. I do not doubt it, legitimately some of if not the, best churros I have ever had.